Hello! I noticed few months ago that my daughter's shoulders are not in the same level. I took her to the doctor and he diagnosed scoliosis of 15 degrees. He said we should only watch and wait for six months to see how it would develop. If it becomes worse we shall start with special exercises. My sister told me to try with chiropractic but I am not sure is chiropractic safe for children.

Hello! Chiropractic care is safe and very gentle for children. It is important to find skilled chiropractor and bring the X-ray of your daughter's spine with you. Chiropractic is always adapted to each patient. I know many children who experienced the benefits of chiropractic but there are also people who think chiropractic didn't helped them. I think chiropractic is safe for children and can create beneficial effects on their health.