Please tell me more about chiropractic and its advantages. Can it be from help in headaches? I suffer headache very often and it is not migraine, but is associated to neck and shoulders pain and discomfort. I have heard that chiropractic is the naturally method that is from help in some types of pain. Please tell me more if you had experience with chiropractic doctors.

Chiropractic is drug free holistic approach and I believe that is very helpful because helped me. It helps in musculoskeletal disorders and also disorders in peripheral nervous system. The main procedure of chiropractors is based on so called spinal manipulation, it is adjustment of affected joints that aids muscle tightness and restores mobility. I think that this is much safer, easier and cheaper way than surgery or drugs. Of course, you can hear various opinions, but it is evidently that chiropractic can be from help.