i've been with my boyfriend for a year now. randomly i got smelly discharge and became very uncomfortable while having sex. itchy etc. i went to the doctors, they told me i had clamydia. i took the 4 pills. my boyfriend was treated the same way. we didn't wait but a week before we had unprotected sex again. i went to the doctors again... doctor checked my crotch out and said it looked like i had it so she perscribed me a powder to mix with water and drink. then i went for a check up and she told me it came up negative....... so me and my boyfriend have still been having unprotected sex and probably 3 days ago i noticed the smell and discharge.... it's so uncomfortable and ruining our relationship.. i have not been with any other guys and he said he hasn;t been with anyone else. we've had anal sex and i heard  you can get it that way but i really don't know. i feel like my doctor is dumb or something HELP!!!!

Are you sure you had chlamydia? You cannot catch chlamydia just by having anal sex (unless your partner is infected)
perhaps this is just thrush, (a yeast infection) which can sometimes just happen from wearing tight clothes, washing with soap etc it carries similar symptoms, a  strong fishy smell, and thick creamy discharge, itching, and swollen redness. You should buy some thrush cream like canestan, or ask at the chemist for an own brand and use it for a couple of days, without having sex. if it doesn't fix your problem return to the doctors without your boyfriend and get checked for Chlamydia, and if you have it, then you'll know he was lying to you.