me and my boyfriend have been going out for nearly 4 years. we breifly split whilst i was pregnant but i didnt know at the time. we both had new partners. we ended up getting back together then shortly after i descovered i was pregnant i went to my scan and found out i was 14 weeks gone so it was my boyfriends which was a releif. the pregnancy was goin g fine until me and him split again a month before i gave birth and he moved down south. i would like to think my pregnancy was normal and my son was a healthy weight of 8lb 1oz. we got back together again once he was born. he says he never went with anyone when he lived down there. but i dont know if hes being totally honest. i then went on the pill but noticed it was doing the oppisite of what it was ment to do (i was bleeding whislt on it then when i took the weeks break id stop) so i went to the doctors and they said i needed to do a test. so i did one and when the results came back i found out i had chlamydia. but if my boyfriend is telling the truth i would have had the std for over a year but what a dont understand is i would of thought i would have got tested for it whilst i was pregnant?? thats what i dont understand. %-)

They would have tested you for that in the begining of your pregnancy. Its possible you could have gotten it during your pregnancy or just after. Chlamydia can go undetected for a long time because in most cases there are no signs or symptoms. So, unprotected sex with anyone can mean disease for you. :-| You should have had him get checked before intercourse each time you got back together. You should have been checked after each new partner and each new partner should be checked before you have unprotected sex so if a disease is detected you won't get or you'd know who it came from.