Wednesday my doctor called and said I had chlamydia. Anyway this was my first time getting checked im only 19. I had 2 sexual partners. One guy i was on and off with and we didnt use protection a lot i didnt talk to him since like 6 months ago and recently i had sex with my friend. we used condoms 3 times but the 4th time a week before my period which was march 31st we did it without a condom for like 5 minutes. I had been feeling different like an odor, and super wet. I didn't think it was bad. I felt normal before that. Anyway, i texted him asking if he didnt use condoms with his ex gf or if he was sleeping with someone else he said he got tested last week because hes into sports and he said he's clean but IF i had it for over 6 months wouldn't i know? and also wouldnt he automatically caught it if we didnt use a condom and we did oral to eachother? I don't know, im super scared my mom doesn't know and the day i got examined i asked the doctor if he saw anything down there he said everything is fine. If i had chlamydia for a long time wouldn't you be able to tell and see it and the dr wouldnt say everything was okay? I'm just afraid. I dont want PID i want to be able to have children. I've gotten my period every month, um lately i've been peeing a lot but it didn't burn thats why i didnt even know i had it. I wasnt having chunky discharge or whatever. Also ive been getting up in the middle of the night to pee i never usually like get up to pee. I got two 500mg tablets of ancinoymicin sorry i cant spell it. Im suppose to go back to the dr's may 11th to get checked out again. I kind of felt like my bladder hurt underneath my stomach like above my vag it hurt a little bit not like bad pain felt like i had to pee but i just peed. My love handles hurt like kind of behind there sort of. Im just really worried. Are these pills going to work? I dont want to think i had chlamydia for months without knowing but how can he be clean?! makes no sense. HELP. PLEASE. -___- so depressed.

oh and to add one more thing. You think he's telling the truth? I don't know, I rather someone be honest with me. I just think it's weird how he didn't catchit yet  i gave oral to him about like 4 something times and we did it for like 5 minutes without a condom because we thought it was wrong and we should stop. The other guy who is s**m he's disgusting so I wouldn't be surprised if I caught it from him. I'm just really upset like super upset. I want these pills to work and I want to be able to have kids I didn't deserve any of this. I'm a girl who doesn't even have sex a lot or hook up with people or go out partying and having sex with people. It sucks how the people who don't do anything get these diseases. It's been killing me. =/