HELLO recently me and my boyfriend tried to conceive for the very first time but, immediately after he came inside of me I felt sick. It did not happen ontil the next day where suddenly I became very weak and could not fight a cold I felt as though my immune system was not strong anymore. I was not sick before and had never been sick like that ever! I am just wondering could something like that happen just from seimen! By the way I am still coughing and I don't want to hurt the baby! :-( ANY ADVICE

Doubt it

i take cold and flu tablets all the time and they never work. i know how u feel. f**k i hate being sick

How long ago did this begin to happen? Are you pregnant now? There is a chance that you got some virus that night that is weakening your immune system and body so you can’t get well. You will need to boost your immune system by taking more vitamin C and some antiviral medication. The thing is if you are pregnant then you have to be careful with medication and your best option would be to see a doctor and check on the baby first and then see if you need any treatment. I don’t think that this is caused by his semen, at least I haven’t heard anything like this happened ever before.
Good luck,
Danella