For the past year, I have experienced chronic diarrhea, and severe weight loss over the past 6 weeks. Some days are better than others, but overall, the symptoms have not subsided. I was diagnosed with HPV last spring, and since then had a colposcopy and leep to remove the dysplasia. My fiance and I have engaged in numerous types of sex, including anal, and I am wondering if there is a link with my symptoms, HPV and anal sex? I am in the testing process at this point to see what is going on with my body, and something keeps telling me that there may be a link. In addition, this weekend I was in an ER b/c my symptoms were so bad that it led to horrible abdominal/intestine pain and severe dehydration. My symptoms could be caused by a virus, bacteria, parasite, or something else, do you have any ideas? Perhaps HPV?

Have you heard about Nana Flakes? I must say it is a great tasting product especially for those banana lovers. I experienced some heavy diarrhea problems in the past . With just 1-2 tablespoons in each meal you will happily say good bye diarrhea, so long heartburn and welcome to better life. Nana Flakes is very simple to use especially in your cereal, oatmeal, or even when you’re baking. Don’t let diarrhea control your life. Be in control! The link that my girlfriend gave me is: ndlabs.com/product/680 , you can read up more information about ND Labs’ Nana Flakes.

Purchase and try the recommendations of the book The Maker's Diet by Jordan S. Rubin. You'd be surprised the miracles and truth about food.

Also try Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About by Kevin Tradeu.

Good luck :-).