Hi there,

I am a 22 years old female, and I suffer from constant, severe nausea (without vomiting) for about 2,5 years now. I went trough a lot of tests, and they are still not sure of the cause.

When they performed an endoscopy they saw a pool of bile in my stomach, a mild gastritis, and also noticed my stomach was somewhat large and lumbering. They also found Eosinophilic Esophagitis, but my allergist doesn't think the nausea can be related to this disease.

The symptoms started around (I am not totally sure it started right after) a visit to a chiropractor who 'handled' my nech. Some other dr suggested he might have caused damage to my nervus vagus.

I lost very much weight also, around 30 lbs.

What could this be?? Could this be gastroparesis? Please help, because my life is unbareable!

Yoli

Did you ever find out what is causing your nausea? I hope you have found relief? Have you asked for a gastric emptying scan? Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,

Lauren

Hi there. Wondering how you are and if you have found any answers. My "stuff" is all very similar to your.
I would appreciate if you would share.
Thank you.
Lori