Hi, what are symptoms of chronic gastritis? Is it curable disease and how long does it take to improve symptoms?

Hi, chronic gastritis is characterized by a chronic gastric lesion. Actually, there is present chronic inflammation of the gastric mucosa. It is divided in primary and secondary chronic gastritis. In some cases gastritis can be accompanied by gastroduodenal ulcer and gastric cancer. If any complications occur, things are getting very serious. If you are experiencing chronic upper abdominal pain, fullness and discomfort, you could be suffering from gastritis. Also, belching and acid regurgitation often occur after meals in gastritis patients.

yes, I had it and it is really bad feeling. I mean, it seems that whatever you do, whatever you eat is just wrong. then, I have heard that in chronic gastritis sometimes yogurt can help you. yes, I am aware that sometimes yogurt can be really heavy on the stomach, but you have to test on every dairy products. I did and I am OK for kefir and yogurt. my mom teaches me how to use kefir grains to make kefir at home and I am making it successfully. I am really satisfied and I recommend you to try it as well. 

The symptoms of Chronic Gastritis can include any of the following:

A gnawing or burning ache or pain (indigestion) in your upper abdomen that may become either worse or better when you eat

*Nausea
*Vomiting
*Loss of appetite
*Belching or bloating
*A feeling of fullness in your upper abdomen after eating
*Weight loss

In cases of Chronic Gastritis there are very few options to go to in order to find a cure or a relief. Many people try antibiotics and prescribed antacid pills from doctors but these generally include a series of side effects such as Nausea and severe diarrhea. I have search and looked up this type of lesion in the body and found one page that shows numerous amounts of people claiming a certain type of pine nut oil relieves and cures their pain. This oil is named Extra virgin Siberian pine nut oil or commonly rsefered to as EVPO and many people diagnosed with Chronic Gastritis have claimed this oil has almost eleviated their pain and completely healed their ulcers in some cases.

This certain type of chronic lesion has never occured to me personally but as for the number of sites I have visited, this certain type of oil has founded its way into becoming a very handy tool to have around your house if you do have either Acute gastritis or Chronic gastritis. I hope this helps with any questions that were not answered previously and is helpful advice to anyone who is experiencing this diagnoses. :-)

*Nausea
*Vomiting
*Loss of appetite
*Belching or bloating
*Weight loss

This certain type of chronic lesion has never occured to me personally but as for the number of sites I have visited, this certain type of oil has founded its way into becoming a very handy tool to have around your house if you do have either Acute gastritis or Chronic gastritis. This is a certain type of oil that has worked for many, I am not recommending this oil in hopes it will cure someone, but to merely have people informed of options that have worked for others, but not everyones body is the same so I have no guarantee's if this product is for you or not. I hope this helps with any questions that were not answered previously and that this information is helpful to anyone who is experiencing this diagnoses. :-)

I just have to share my findings with you all. I am so excited to have finally "cured" my gastritis/IBS.
First..I had some upper stomach pain after eating so I got an endoscopy and my Dr. said that I had gastritis. Nothing could really be done and to take lactaid pills before I eat dairy..I believe my gastritis turned into IBS because my pain started getting worse when I ate dairy.
Anyways, to make a long story short..I started taking organic sambazon acai berry powder found at Whole Foods. It was just a fluke. I wanted to boost my energy and I heard about it so I started taking it. Well, 3 days after taking it I was at a party with lots of foods that I shouldnt be eating without my lactaid pills. Needless to say, I had forgotten my pills at home so I said,,"what the heck, I will suffer and eat anyways!"
I pigged out and to my surprize I had NO pain. I thought that was weird. I kept trying to think of why I had no pain. I tried thinking about what I had been taking or doing differently. I came the realization that it has to be the acai berry! I went home an did some research on the acai berry and found out that it is the "beauty herb." It heals from the inside, out. The article said that it helps with gastro-intestinal problems. Well, let me tell you, I am usually a skeptic but I have been on this berry for about 2 weeks and I eat what I want and I have never had to take a lactaid again. I am a true believer in this wonder berry. Try it. I got it at Whole foods for $26 for a jar of freeze dried power that lasts 1 month. I use the Sambazon organic acai power. I dont have a website but google it. You will be amazed. I am CURED!!!! Good luck to you. Any questions you can email me at _[removed]_m

Hi Meesh 10

I tried to email you but it kept bouncing back (maybe you aint in England)?

Anyway I too had tried everything myself and I came across your post - I am now off my PPI tablets for the first time in 10 months and I think it might be a direct result of the Acai Berry drink?

I just wondered are you still feeling great?

THank you Amy xx

Hi, i was recently diagnosed with gastritis. has anyone found a cure? And do those berries still work for you?
I'm, feeling horrible... :-( If someone has more insight on what i can do, that would be greatly appreciated. I want to live my life fuller and healthy again...

This morning i was diagnosed with Chronic Gastritis and ive pretty much had it for the past 8 months now. Ill be 17 in 3 weeks and ive never been in so much pain before! I know that i can get through this whether there is an OFFICIAL cure or not because i trust in God that He will carry me through this storm. I will non-stop praise Him through it all too! If you could all pray for me and for everyone else who is going through this, it would mean the world to me! Thanks and God Bless <3

xo Ashley K.

Ashley K, whoever you are just know there is someone out here who believes there is a God and he can heal you. He was Bruised for our inequities and wounded for our transgressions, and the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and by his stripes you are healed.

To all all those who believe in God, call on him and he will show you the way.

Overall, Gastritis can be very stubborn to cure but be willing to modify your lifestyle..avoid foods that worsens symptoms (Fried food, chocolate, coffee etc)...drink a little fresh milk after meals to neutralize excess acids, avoid stress and anger (they worsen symptoms)....Eat small sized meals through the day but make sure you eat...try purred or liquid type shakes (e.g ensure) if regular food feels too heavy (most time they do)......Manuca honey has worked for some....somebody here mentioned Acai berry.....PPI may or may not work...for me PPI did not work....PPI also has other side effects (Calcium absorption is impaired and that can lead to Bone issue long term). too many things to write too little time..if yo have any questions that I may be of further assistance, email _[removed]_ ( I am not a practicing Dr, however studied Medicine at a Prestigious international University.....I can only offer advice based on my experience as a Gastritis patient and share with you what I have been able to gather over the years....Your Dr is responsible for your care and you should consult with him or her for your healthcare...you can use my advise as a guide and discuss the pointers with your Dr...

Good Day,How to know if your gastritis is getting worse?thanks

I have had what I think is chronic gastritis for 8 months. Upper left abdominal pain (with nausea) that bores through to my back. On PPI. Gaviscon helps, lying down helps. Pain intermittent throughout the day. Rarely in the evenings, never during the night. Sometimes, I feel like there's a lump in my throat. Upper endoscopy was normal. Normal blood work, no h pylori. Normal CT scan, upper GI series, and sonogram. Can anyone help me get rid of this?

I been through a lot these couple of months :(, I recently had an abortion, please don't judge me, which now I regret it, and been sad about it, I also have been having gasritris and Hypolori bacteria for a couple of weeks, I been getting worse, the Medicine & antibiotics doesn't work on me I vomit it, I don't really eat anything I have nausea, Vomiting saliva, bitter metallic taste saliva and phelms every morning I throw up, and I have a lot of anxiety and I lost weight, recently I took a Laxative drink that I drank and I made myself have diarrhea on purpose because my mother said it would make me get better, by now Im thirsty and dehydrated, and with nausea, I don't know what to do Im desperate, I loved coffee, before I use to drink a lot everyday twice with cream and sugar, and always ate fast food all the time, which cause me to have gastristis,I should now be careful what I eat :(.. I want to get better get my life back again, and it's almost my 21st birthday so I want everything to be back to normal, I hate my life right now

was diagnosed in December. Dr said will have to take prevacid for the rest of my life. I took it for 4 monthes and the last 5 monthes have had no stomach upset. I smoke, watched my stress level and watched what I ate and stayed off of fast food. You will get better

Thanks, Hope everybody gets betters, that sucks for everybody that has to deal with Gastritis, it's awful :/