A little over a year ago I had my gall bladder removed. I had no stones, it was just diseased. My problems didn't stop there. I never really felt as good as I was told I would after having it removed. I began to have more stomach pain and nausea. The doctor thought I had an ulcer. I went through two rounds of acid-reducers without results. An endoscopy showed only gastritis. I began to throw up daily (sometimes twice a day). After CT scans, blood tests, an MRI on my brain, a gastric emptying test, and medication I still don't really have any answers. I'm better than I was, but far from normal. The vomiting has slowed down, but I battle nausea with every meal. A specialist told me that I have a functional bowel disorder and that some people just aren't responsive to medication. He said that my body just has trouble moving food through it. I am not satisfied, though. Something is not right. I cannot continue to feel so sick. I've reached the end of the road as far as tests go. A lot of times my vomit looks extremely undigested hours later. An enzyme problem? Pancreas problem? Complication from surgery?

I am scheduled to have Gall Bladder surgery within the next month.  I have been reading all the reviews and have only seen a couple that have been helped by the surgery.  This is not good news for me.  I will ask my surgeon for other alternatives before I have my Gall Bladder removed.  The post I am seeing are all old post.  Are there any new ones since 2010?   The Ultra Sound did show that the gall stones maybe blocking my pancreas.  I still have to have an MRI.  Any help would be appreciated with some newer post.

I have had extreme nausea since my gall bladder was removed about 2 months ago. When I stopped taking an NSAID medication, it improved dramatically for a week, then returned full force. It is a daily occurance and I am seldom well enough to do anything. There must be some way to help this!

You sound just like me! I had my gallbladder out in Sept 2012 and have had nothing but problems since. Pain, diarrhea, constipation etc. Ended up in the ER then 4 days in the hospital last month with nothing really figured out. Sent me to another GI who did the scope down my throat and removed from scar tissue from the ducts. Still no relief, just had yet another colonoscopy with biopsies and nothing found there either...beginning to think this is all just going to be a way of life after removing the gallbladder! From what I have been reading, seems to be the norm!

I know its been a while since you posted this but have you had an ERCP it is to remove any stones in your ducts from your liver and pancreas they dont have to cut you open they go through your throat and stomach and etc.