I have had 2 gastric emptying studies done. The 1st was positive, the 2nd negative. The only difference was I was allowed to walk around in between the X-Rays of how long it was taking for the food to move. Had my gall bladder out 5-2010, & have been in pain, vomiting, nausea, etc. ever since. I only meet 2 symptoms of gastro paresis, & they are not chronic. So frustrating to have to fight to prove I DO NOT HAVE GASTRO PARESIS!!! I have had all the tests. I NEED A DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT ME!!! I'm writing this from a hospital bed. Since my gall bladder, I have been hospitalized at least 8 times. I need a "Dr. House!" My medical bills are out of control, but I WILL find out the problem. Is there a test to see if my vagus nerve was damaged during my surgery. HELP, I NEVER HAD THIS STOMACH PAIN UNTIL THEY REMOVED MY GB!!!! I have NO LIFE!!!

You can get gastroparesis from having your gallbladder removed if your vagus nerve was damaged. I'm 99.9% sure thats how I got gastroparesis as I was fine until I got my GB out.