Hi guys,

I'm so into this blood type diet these days. I want to find a simple, but effective menu for my blood type. I was surfing on the internet, and found something that is interesting. So, I wonder what is D'Adamo institute & Blood Type Diet? Do you have any experience with this diet? All critics about this are really positive, so I am so positive about this stuff.

Is it safe, healthy? Do you have any blood type diet food recommendations for me? Any menu plan that I need to stick with?

Share your experience with me, please.

Thank you! 

Hello there,

we are talking about the most comprehensive natural health care service in the whole world. Also, this is the world's first center for blood type research.

If you want, you can visit this institute. You can take full menu that is designed to meet all your needs and your blood type needs. I cannot say enough positive things about it. I have met this doctor, and my life changed. I feel fresh, and healthier than before.

You should go there. Trust me, you will change all your views about health, life, mind and body.

I'm curious what other people with similar experience have to say.

thank God I found this discussion! I thought I was alone in this stuff. Six months ago, my neighbor Molly told me about this institute. She is so excited about it. She went to see doctor Michel D'Adamo, and she was like : “OMG, finally someone who knows what to do and how to help me“.  Since that day, when she told me that, I am planning to visit him.

Based on the results of diagnostics, doctor will create a menu for your blood type. Also, he can make an exercising program for you, according to your body type and your blood type.

He is just amazing!

Hello guys,

so, basically, everything that I heard about this doctor D’Adamo is true! Thank god you guys have experience with it. So, the best thing to do is to go and visit him? He will give me some diet directions then, right? Where can I find him, where is his Institute? How to become his patient?

I am so happy that you can share this with me!

Where can I find his bestseller “Eat Right for your type”? I believe that I will find some great things in that book.

Please, continue to share your experience with me. It is really helpful.

Thanks! 

Hello there,

let me join this conversation. Great topic, btw.

Dr D’Adamo is the most amazing healer in the whole world! He has those natural healing methods based on your body type and your blood type. His knowledge about these things are incredible. I visited his institute a few years ago, with my mother. When you go there, his staff will start with all examinations that your body needs. It usually lasts about two hours.

A nurse will take a sample of your blood, and this will determine your blood type and Rh factor. After that, everything goes so easy and so nice.

Go and visit this incredible doctor!

Hi there,

I couldn’t agree with you more! Amazing doctor, amazing staff and nurses! Based on stories, visiting Doctor D’Adamo is the only right thing to do.

Doctors at this Institute were trained by the founder! After your blood results, they create an individual menu for you, a different exercise program, and also, a prescription of supplements that will help your body to be strong! Everything that you need to know about your body, about your blood type, you will find out after blood test.

After first visit, you will return there to meet with the doctors again.

That is how it works!

Good luck!

I don’t know is he the only creator of the blood type diet, but I know that he is the best. The truth is that many people, without any doubt, believe in this diet. When you go there, make sure that you will ask him everything that you need to know about your menu plan. Also, just please don’t be fooled by labels like “all natural” or “sugar-free”. Read the ingredients. Make sure you know what you are putting into your body.

If you follow this with D’Adamo Blood type diet, you will be healthy for a long time.

Good luck. 

taking responsibility for yourself, educating on the dangers of GMO food is also something that you will learn about in this Institute. This thing also plays a role in your weight. I agree with you, read the ingredients. D'Adamo will teach you to eat real food, he will create a menu based on your blood type.

Amazing, right! Of course, he will help you, but you need to see yourself as an individual. Some things might be right for one person, and totally wrong for another. And that is one more reason because he is a great doctor.

You are what you eat.

Good luck!