Hi, was just wondering if anyone had any advice. I had my tongue pierced 2 days ago. 1st day it was fine, had no problem with it.. 2nd day was fine too just a swollen tongue. I've just noticed my tongue has a rather large white/yellow bubble infront of my bar. I don't know if I'm stressing or if this is normal. Would really apprichiate some advice.

It sounds like you may have an infection with the yellowish bubble in front of the bar and your tongue being so swollen.  Have you been keeping it clean?  Did you take it out?  You should see about going to the doctor and having it looked at.  I believe that you may have to take oral antibiotics in order to clear this up.  Any infection like that, which in your oral cavity or other places in your head needs to have special care because of it being so close to the brain and the fact it can travel into your bloodstream to your heart.  Be careful and go to your doctor as soon as possible.

u have a infection my friend had the same problem when u get that done u have to rinse ur mouth out with mouth wash every time u eat