hello everyone i have a dilema that has me stumped can ay one help me lately whenever i have a bowel movement i have snouty looking vaginal discharge do anyone know what is going on with that oh yeah by the way i am in my 2ww for a pregnancy test.

The same thing is happening to me,but I'm not pregnant. The discharge is thick like snot,but it's very clear,and odorless. This has been happening with me since I was 20,now I'm 35 years old. It started out as a small amount in my early years,now it has increased. I've been to so many doctors they don't seem concern,even been told it's extra mucous,which I don't believe it. The next time this happen I plan to catch the discharge in a small containter with a lid,and take it to my GYN so she can see what I'm talking about. It's very frustrating not knowing what's causing this.

I'm having the same issue and am not pregnant either. I'm 42 and have only noticed it in the past 8 months or so. It also occurs when I pass gas. I haven't asked my gynecologist about it yet, but I'm very curious to find out what it is.

It happens to me too, when ever I have a movement I have a very thick, very heavy white discharge w/ no itching or smell. I don't know what it is :-(

it happens a week or 2 after your period, the jelly like discharge is ment to help lead sperm to the uterus.

Hi. I'm 25, am not on birth control or pregnant. Iv had this for years.
Thick, white and stringy. Lots of it. It doesn't happen every time I have a bowl movement, but it will everytime for about a week or so, then stops for a week it so then is back. It sometimes feels a little uncomfortable passing it cause there is so much of it :/
It's good to know I'm not alone!!!

Sounds like ovulation to me type in ovulation cervical mucous and u will be more understanding of what is happening

Yes, it's a natural lubricant meant to help with intercourse and reproduction. The base of pelvis will force some out during a movement due to muscle contractions.

Yes but why . I also have this situation . I have already ovulated the end of march and my period is supposed to come down on april 16 . Wtf .I am ttc

I'm 45 an I have been doing the same thing. It looks like I've just had sex, but it's a lot more heavier. I am also not pregnant. I do have ibs with chronic constipation. I worry about the discharge a lot. I had Thyroid cancer n even had to have radiation.

I haven't got the answers but I am too going through this and its driving me nuts

Honestly I'm 17 and this has been happening to me for as long as I can remember so it's all good. I just wipe a little extra. Nothing to worry about about.

The same thing just happened to me today. I poo really hard next thing you know a very very bleach white heavy thick white discharge comes out looking like thick whip cream

Same thing has been happening to me for a while. I am a 22 female with Turner Syndrome. My endocrinologist put me on estrogen patches in January 2015 and since then I've been having what feels like every vaginal issue under the sun.
At first I got a little growth protruding from the hole of my vagina. My family doctor assured me it was just a swollen tissue and that my lowers were very healthy. Told me it'll go away on its own. This was maybe March-April 2015. My endo passed it off, not believing that there could be a growth. This is uncomfortable and hurts (like a needle poke) during sex. I haven't had sex since spring. The growth is still here, September 2015.
Next I got a yeast infection, with the growth still present. Family doctor gave me some cream and a pill that cleared it up within a week. Then symptoms came back, I suppose. Very itchy, and little to no clear-to-white discharge in my underpants. In the toilet though, when I have a bowel movement, lots of mucus-looking substance will come out with the feces as well as just drip on its own. Lots of it! Sometimes its stringy, sometimes I'll just drip and spread in the water.
My bowels also haven't been normal. It seems I have the urge to go instantly a LOT during the day but when I go, the result is just a tiny bit of mucus - no feces.
This is really uncomfortable. I am always itchy even using Vagisil calming wipes. Its something a simple chair shift won't help. The discharge always makes my undies feel wet and uncomfortable and I use a panty liner because of this. I feel like I smell and am gross but it is pretty much odorless - my boyfriend can't smell anything.

I have an appointment with my endocrinologist in 30 days so hopefully I'll get some answers. I'll try and update if she helps me.

Hi. I also have the same problem. I'm looking forward to your update.