I have had this discharge for a couple of years now and I have always been to scared to go to the doctor and figure out whats wrong. It doesnt have a smell to it, but here recently it has been happening more often. Its like I can actually feel it when its coming out. Please someone help!!

Hi, I'm in the same problem right now and ive been resheaching and trying to find a solution. I've read that it could either be: hormone change. Now if you are having cramps with it like I'm having then it may be pregnancy. I took a preg test on 3/6/07 and it came back negative. My period is now 13 days late, and I will more than likely take another test just to double check. If this continues within the next 5 days and results come back negative again, then I'm going to the doctor and I would advise you to go also. Don't be afraid, because it's best to know what's going on with your body.

One day my boyfriend fingered me and the next day my vagina felt like it was swollen.This is my first time ever doing anything i havent done sex yet.But im scared cause i dont know whats wrong.my vagina feels closed up and it hurts can u please help me someone. :'(

it is the first time you did anything it is normal to feel like that but make sure u are doing it with the right person and use protection

Guest wrote:

BabyGirL920 wrote:

For all you woman who has this discharge please go to the doctor. I had it didn't know it but it was chlymadia! so please get it treated before it turns into something worse like pelvic imflamatory disease or cancer. also leaving it untreated can really wreck your cervix/uterus area and prevent you from ggetting pregnent.

Ok I have also had this problem for a while now, but I have been having my period regularly and nothing apperears to be wrong and I have never been sexually active. I am young and still in high school, what is this problem and why do I have it?? %-)

maybe your estrogen levels arn't what its suppose to be at. Then you have to much stuff. also lots of the time at the time of your ovulation or around that time you will produce more vaginal discharge to help the semen find the egg. This also occurs when you are sexually arroused.

I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge for about a week. My panty liners have to be changed as often as if it were my regular menstruating cycle. It's very uncommon for me, and on top of that I am almost certain that I missed my period(it often occurs close to the end of the month or the very beginning of the month). But it's been a week past my supposed missed period and I took a pregnancy test which came out negative twice on 2 consecutive days. I am in a sexual relationship also for at least 5 months already. What do I need to know or what should I do?

I just started this discharge. I have had it for about  a week now i dont know what to do. yes i am sexual active but i play with my self because im scared i might catch something. It doesnt hurt and it has a smell but it doesnt smell bad. What to do. I went and got tested for everything and it came back negative so what to do. HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!

its called cervical mucus during ovulation

I have the exact same problem. But it only happens when i am aroused.