I've had this really horrible urine odor for a few years now. It doesn't really bother me, but is just embarrassing when others use the restroom after me and ask me whether I passed gas or did number 2. My urine is sometimes cloudy. I've thought about it being a UTI, and since it's been a while, possible has spread to my kidneys. I've looked at the symptoms and I don't have any of them described for UTI. No burning when I pee and such. What could it be? Sometimes I get abdomen pain, but it's out of nowhere and it seems to be for no particular reason. The pain is really more like a discomforting feel in the abdomen area. 

Urinary tract infection is just one of the possible causes for the change in the smell of urine, and for that matter abdominal pain you are experiencing alongside this might be an additional reason to take  the infection into account again. But, number of medications have the same effect (except they don't cause the pain) as well as some food or vitamins. Have you ever mention this to your doctor? There are also other conditions such as diabetes type 2 or some forms of liver disease that can cause this, so I really do think you should see a doctor about this problem.