I think that I have abnormal urine color but I won't rush with any conclusions yet because I don't want to freak out about this as I usually do about other things, I just want to take this slowly and see if there is indeed something wrong with me.

I am wondering which infections can cause you to have abnormal urine color. If you don't mind, I would like to know about all of these so that I could determine if it is possible for me to have any of these infections because I don't know much about urine color really.

Only urinary tract infections and kidney infections can cause an abnormal urine color, at least I believe that these are the only two infections which could do that. Other than infections, your urine color can change due to taking certain medications, eating certain foods, having certain medical conditions or being dehydrated. So this is not a reason to be too concerned about it, however, if this endures, if your urine color doesn't become normal again, I think that you should visit your doctor because there are always some serious disorders which could be the cause of the change of your urine color.

Urinary tract infection is the most common infection to be the cause of your abnormal urine color. However, a lot depends on the color of your urine, that is why it is important to tell your doctor about the color of your urine if you are about to see him although he will ask you anyway. So what color is your urine? If it is pink or brown urine, you probably have nothing to worry about because some medications can cause this change and some foods can cause it as well. I would suggest you to talk to your doctor anyway.

It is a good thing that you don't want to freak out about this but you really want to talk to your doctor because an abnormal urine color can mean a lot of things and most of these things mean that something serious is going on inside your body. These infections are also something that should be treated immediately so if you really have an infection, the sooner you notice it and start treating it, the better. Kidneys are playing a really big role when it comes to your urine so I honestly hope that everything is going to turn out okay for you.

Look, it can be dangerous if you don't control it. A lot of people connect urine problems with some small cold and they believe that this will go away. But it can lead to some dangerous health issues and that is why you need to do something about this.

You asked which infections can cause abnormal urine color. Well, it still depends what color your urine is. But some of those infections can be : gallstones, bladder stones or even worse - kidney cancer, hepatitis, cirrhosis, etc.

Now you do know why you need to contact your doctor as soon as you notice that your urine has abnormal color? 

When you notice that your urine color is abnormal that can be very distressing for the patient, let's face this fact. The range of the color is different and it can show that you have a different kind of medical issues.

For example, if you have problems with orange urine, this can be because you are using some antibiotics and this is how it manifests in your urine. You should not be that scared in this case, but you should tell this to your doctor.

If you have red urine, that means that there is blood in your urine and this is dangerous. Of course, I was reading that red urine can be  because you were eating some red fruit, but still - it needs to be checked! 

Folks, I also have a problem with the color of my urine, but I believe that my problem is a little bit different than yours. Anyway, I don't know how to describe a color of it but let's say that my urine is cloudy. It still has this normal color (at least this color that people consider as normal) but I just can't stop thinking that something is really wrong with me. I will visit my doctor, but before I do this, I think that I should know more about all this. So, if anyone of you do know what this could be and what are the reasons of cloudy urine, tell me. Tnx in advance.

Like I already told a couple of minutes ago - every change in urine color needs to be checked. That doesn't have to mean that you have problems or that you have some infection. No. But you should.

You should do it as well, you should do it as soon as you notice that your urine is cloudy. 

Cloudy urine can be a signal of a number of possible problems.It could be due to vaginal discharge, but some other changes that may cause cloudiness include: dehydration, urinary bladder infection and maybe a lower urinary tract infections as well.  Also, it can be a sign of some kidney diseases (kidney stone for example).