I have a question. I am female, 28. Lately, I have strong smelling urine and some times is dark yellow colour. Does strong smelling urine means infection.

Hey,
Urinary infections are much more common with women than men. Smelling urine can mean infection, but not necessary. More important is whether the urine is cloudy. You must definitely visit a doctor and get your urine on tests. If infection is taking place, it is usually very uncomfortable, itchy or even painful feeling, but this are symptoms of developed infection. First stages of infection can be strong smelling urine. Dark yellow colour? Hmm, it could be connected to some disorder, such as infection, but usually that means you are dehydrated and substance in urine is much less water and a larger proportion of the pigmented bile products. Urine is usually very pale yellow, almost colourless, if you are drinking lots of water. Infection doesn’t usually effect urine colour.

I am also suffering with the same fishy odour and sometimes cloudy urine. Also my periods have stopped. I had one after six months ofmissing them, and have not had one since, which has been another three months. I am normally regular. I have had a blood test and the doctor says it came back clear. I have had water infections, like cystitis before, and i don't think it is that either. could somebody help?