Hi. I think I have developed some serious skin problem because I have never seen anything like this.
About a week ago some read patch appeared just above my upper lip and I was sure it was herpes so I didn’t contact any doctor over common herpes infection.
But the next day, tiny blisters that weep some clear fluid appeared.
This looked much more serious than common herpes infection. Beside the fact that these honey-colored crusts are looking really terrible- they itch like hell.
What you suggest I should do? I don’t know anything about this and I'm afraid that it could be contagious because a good friend of mine just developed the same thing on his arm.

I'm pretty sure you have developed one skin infection called impetigo, and before I say anything about it- you should know that it is very contagious and it can be easily spread by scratching.
Impetigo is a skin infection that is generally caused by one of two bacteria- Group A streptococcus or Staphylococcus aureus.
You have probably developed the streptococcus A infection because it is causing all the symptoms you have mentioned.
This infection can appear almost anywhere on the body but the most common location of infection is he area around the nose and mouth, just like in your case.
I suggest you, and your friend, to contact your dermatologist for appropriate antibiotic treatment because you spread your infection on some other.