Hi! Can one get mouth ulcers from cunnilingus? I was fooling around with this girl, we had oral and we made out but we never had real sex. Three weeks after I have developed these ulcers in my mouth and I am paaaaaanicking! How worried should I be? Could it be something else apart from an STD? Please write back ASAP or else I die!

You need to see a doc dude! That is for sure! Considering that the ulcers appeared soon after the oral sex, herpes would be the first thing on my list. Initial herpes outbreaks may not have blisters at first but the symptoms differ from one person to another. Have you experienced anything like a flu symptoms, feeling weak, muscle aches etc shortly after oral you did. These are also some of the initial symptoms? Did you notice any blisters or ulcers around her vagina during the performance? Symptoms usually need to be present in order to be passed. Look, make sure you don’t kiss anybody until you have this checked so you wouldn’t pass it to other people in case it is herpes.

do not lick them, they are diseased.