Hi! I have small hard bumps on the inside of wrists. They don’t hurt me but I still started to worry. Also I think that I notice swollen lymph nodes in my neck. I don’t know are these two things connected somehow. I have no reasonable explanation of this. Does anybody have some idea?

Hi! I had a problem with swollen lymph nodes but I’ve never heard that they can be related with wrists. But who knows! Maybe you have some kind of infection. Probably you have problem with your immune system. You should go to doctor. Lymph nodes often swell in response to infection or disease.

The thing is that lymph nodes tend to get swollen when you have problems with some kind of an infection in your body or you experience some kind of allergic reaction. Why are you sure that these bumps and your lymph nodes are connected? Have you had any similar condition before this one? Are you using any medication for your bumps or maybe some kind of topical cream?
It is little hard to tell you the right connection between these two conditions. Your best option would be to test these bumps or maybe to test your blood to see if you have any kind of an infection in your body.
I hope this helped you a bit.

Hey I hope youre still not wondering what they are but I wondered the same. Went to a doctor told me they are ganglion cysts. Harmless and they disappear and reappear. Mine are on the inside of my wrist