Sunday I started feeling pretty sick. Sore throat,chills,mild fever around 100. Monday I still felt pretty bad so I took the day off from work. Today I felt much better still have a sore throat a little but I noticed when I was at work I have these red bumps on the palms of ny hands. They are under the skin but some of them look like tiny blisters. Those are pretty sore. When I run my hands under water it looks like more seem to appear. Its really odd. I beeb putting some cortizone cream on my hands but the bumps that look like blisters are pretty sore. I just moved here like 3 weeks ago so I dont have a dr yet. I was thinking about going to a clinic if it dont get better soon. Its not spreading just the palms of my hands. Any idea if this is just some weird virus??

Edit,I was just taking my daughter to bed and noticed my foot felt odd.Looked on the bottom and i noticed one bump near my toe on the bottom of my foot.It feels like im walking on a blister yet its not a blister.. :(

Hi , those symptoms that you have mentioned seem rather strange. I mean, they are not as common. I've heard and experienced fever blisters but mostly they were located around my mouth. Maybe you got some sort of virus that has spread onto your hands and feet and has the same effect as normal blister but the only different thing is that it also attacks your hands and feet. Rubbing it with some protective lotion cant hurt, that is what i would do. I hope it goes away soon.

Hey everyone. What you are saying isn't something ordinary, as it might appear. In my opinion it might be related to iron deficiency in your hands or some sort of anemia, etc. I have a question for you. Do you feel any pain anywhere, in your abdomen or in your hands? This is rather unusual condition and I can't tell you what it is exactly. But what I can do is to give you an advice, and that would be to go as soon as possible and see a skin expert and he will know what to do next. Keep us updated.

I'm reading about blisters on the palms (sorry english is not my primary language), because I have one, it's not itchy. I had some antigen (ssa and ssb), dry mouth and eyes, and my doctor think that i have an autoimmune disease, the srogren syndrome and maybe the lupus.

My blisters appeared 2 weeks ago, and i just did some research and some people said that it's link to the lupus, its' a vasculitis. So i have to see my doctor.

wish you good luck

So sorry to hear about this condition, I too am Having similiar symptoms The Dr. Thought it was scabies because it has similiar symptoms,, I don;t know justy waiting to see if they go away on their own