Help me please! There are white bumps, pimple like in a corner of my mouth. I don’t know how I got it, but they have been here for five days already. I do not know if something I ate caused or I is it possible that it is some kind of herpes?

Hey I had herpes, that is a viral infection, and it occurred like blisters, not like you described white bumps, pimple-like. But I think I know what you mean. Once I ate something with dirty hands and the same thing appeared in the corner of my mouth. Try not to irritate, I went to drug store and pharmacist gave me some kind of cream for it. Ask them for advice too.

i get that every year but just to be sure is it on your gun between to molars if so use clove oil you can get it from the drug store simply dip an ear cotton bud and rub it to the so called pimple with in seconds it will burst spit it out and your done :-P