Hello everyone.

I love to drink coffee and tea. I usually drink tea in the morning and I drink coffee during the whole day. Actually, I don’t understand people who avoid to drink it. I am pretty sure that they are good for health and recently I was reading that this is very good for heart as well. So, I was really wondering what do you think about this topic? Can you tell me do you drink tea or coffee, it doesn’t matter.

What do you think, what are your experiences. How good are tea and coffee for our hearts?

Please, tell me what do you know.

The first thing in the morning that I do – I am drinking green tea. Why? Because green tea is healthy and it is associated with improved blood vessel function and a lower risk of dying from any heart disease. So, I believe that this is the answer that you are looking for :) I know that a lot of doctors suggest you to drink tea, but I think that green and black teas are the best. Drinking tea will prevent a lot of heart diseases. I don’t drink coffee but I think that you should drink just two cups per day. Ice tea and ice coffee also counts. Bring it on!

Hey there. Well I don’t know anyone who has something against coffee. Or tea as well. Even though I am not such a huge fan of tea, it is OK and I drink it sometimes because I am aware that tea is extremely healthy for your heart.

For example, black and green tea can lower risk for ovarian cancer and green tea may reduce breast cancer risk. Green tea may also decrease death rates from heart disease. Coffee, my favorite drink can lower the risk of liver cancer, colon cancer, type II diabetes and even the Parkinson’s disease.

Drink it!

Hey everyone,

Well, I think that both tea and coffee might be good for your heart, but I'm not so sure about coffee only because of one thing.

Whenever you are diagnosed with some sort of a heart problem (my mum has atrial fibrillation and the doctor said the same to her), the doctor is going to tell you to stop drinking coffee, or at least to drink it less than you did before. Taking this into consideration, I don't think that coffee is that good for your heart. Not coffee, just the caffeine that is in it. But I haven't heard anything bad about tea.

Hey everyone,

I love to drink tea as well and I rarely drink coffee, unless I'm out with friends who are all drinking coffee. 

I actually heard as well that green tea is great for your heart, although not a lot of people know about this matter. They usually find out when they learn that they have some sort of a heart issue and then their doctor recommends green tea to them.

When it comes to what Alan wrote, I never thought about it before but you are right, doctors indeed tell you to avoid drinking coffee if you have any sort of a heart problem.

Hi everyone,

Even though I know that doctors aren't recommending you to drink coffee if you have any heart issues, I believe that it is still good for your heart but only in moderate amount. No coffee or a lot of coffee doesn't work; but if you drink it moderately, than it may also protect against heart disease.

As you guys already wrote above me, green tea is very healthy for your heart. It is known as the "healthy tea" because it has been associated with improved blood vessel function and a lower risk of dying from heart disease.

My conclusion would be that both of these are good for your heart. 

Hi guys,

Well I'm drinking a lot, and I mean a lot of coffee everyday so I honestly hope that it's not dangerous for my heart. I'm going to ask my doctor about this because I found out that it's different for different people, It might be doing good to me, or maybe not.

Now when it comes to green tea, I know the same thing as you do, it is known to be very good for your health and very good for your heart. Rather than just green tea, black tea is good for your health as well, although not as good as green tea.

Hi guys. To be honest, when I was younger and when I started to drink coffee I was almost 100 % sure that this is not good for my heart. I mean, I was sure that this can’t be good for my heart but guess that I was wrong. I was reading all those forums and now I am drinking coffee. But also I found information that if someone has problems with arrhythmia should not drink so much coffee on daily basis.

I don’t like to drink tea but I am aware that it is good for everyone’s health. So I am trying to drink at least one cup of it per day in the evening. It helps me to sleep :)

Hey there. Both of those – coffee and tea has a lot of amazing benefits. I don’t drink that much coffee and I don’t drink that much tea, but I think that I should do this. I remember that I was talking with my doctor about this, and he told me that a lot of doctors will tell you to avoid coffee but that actually coffee is an amazing drink.

When it comes to the tea – there are so many great things that tea can do for you. It is amazing cure for your health, and it doesn’t matter do you drink green or black tea, chamomile or some fruit tea. I love to drink ice tea and I know that it is good as well.