Hi, guys. I like drinking coffee a lot. You can say I am a coffee addict. However, I have a family history of arrhythmias. I would like to know whether you can develop arrhythmia when drinking coffee. This is really important for me. That is why I will appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hello. I think you shouldn’t worry so much. There is not enough caffeine in coffee to provoke arrhythmia. If you exaggerate with coffee, you may develop gastritis or ulcer. I have read that a woman with a previous heart disease developed arrhythmia from drinking caffeine. However, she took energy drink that contained high amounts of caffeine. She also didn’t have a healthy heart. If you want to be peaceful, consult with a doctor. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

YES! I had Arrhythmia until I gave up coffee. No more Arrhythmia. Figured everything was o.k. after a year so started drinking coffee again and the

Arrhythmia returned. Coffee may not have caused the Arrhythmia but it is the trigger that gets it started.

It has been three years since I gave up coffee and have had no Arrhythmia

episodes since.

Not all caffeine is alike. I have no problems drinking tea or even an occasional coke.

YES, you can develop arrhythmias with excessive caffeine intake.

The operative word here is excessive. If you drink one or two cups of coffee a day you should be ok.

If you enjoy your coffee but the concern is the caffeine. Which was a problem I was having with my kidney stones exasperated by the caffeine (a diuretic). Healthy gano coffee to the rescue. Ganoderma Lucidum (Red Mushroom)also known as Reishi. Is a prized herb that has a history that dates back more than 4,000 years. Ganoderma Coffee has substantially lower caffeine than commercially processed decaf coffees. Very Low Caffeine Regular coffee has approximately 135 mg of caffeine. Tea has approximately 50 mg of caffeine. A Diet Coke has 46 mg of caffeine. Ganoderma Coffee has just 9 mg of caffeine. And the good news is I can tell you gano coffee is a great tasting gourmet coffee. I really hope this has helped.

There are coffee drinkers who develop arrhythmia. Since you say you have a family history of arrhythmia, you should consider quitting the habit. “Guest” is right – not all caffeine is the same. Green tea contains caffeine, too, but the powerful antioxidants in Green tea have multiple health benefits, especially for heart health. Instead of coffee, you may want to give Green tea a try. I prefer a chocolate tea called CocoPure. This contains green tea, pure cocoa and resveratrol. All three are great for heart health!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed