I need to know what to do. I'm having cold shivers my insides are real cold but I'm real hot outside and have green phlegm and sore throat and after fringe warm black tea with bottled lime juice I smoked a cigarette and threw up right after. What to do

Hello, i think you might have caught some infection or some viral disease. The symptoms fit perfectly. You are experienced shivers because you body temperature has risen because your immune system reacted to the virus. Basically, you got a fever because that is your body's natural defense against a virus. To reduce your body's temperature, you should drink some pills that you can get at local pharmacy. Just go there and tell them your symptoms and see what they give you. You should be up and running in 3 or 4 days once you start a treatment.