Hi! I am curious what could be this phlegm in my throat it borders me very frequently and it has been almost a month now I could even feel it under my tongue and am curious what could be this phlegm in my throat and what have caused it anyway and how it is treated. Do you think it could be fro the dry air in my sleeping room or I am just allergic on something? Thanks!

There are many causes to the phlegm in throat but I think in your case it has probably been caused by some bacterial infection for it lasts that long and it is a wonder it hasn't spread to your ears yet for you know having the phlegm in throat needs to be treated for if not it could cause you some serious complications anyway you also try with clearing your throat with some antibacterial tonic but I am positive that it is about candida bacteria-for you know it is commonly that candida causes this phlegm in throat and if not treated it could stay there even for years.

I have a similar case with him, i have a phlegm. about 1.5 years, until now. I have so many test like HIV, all hepatitis, urine cultured, urinalysis, x ray, stool exam, and ultrasound... but still it is negative for any virus or bacteria. when i am with my friends and drink with them, they are also infected. knowing that it is my cause and it makes me stress. need hel doc. please. Help! :'(