Hi, im wondering if anyone else on here knows whats going with my left collarbone.
This happened halloween night and my friend was fooling around. I was slouched way down in a old metal chair. Somehow she fell on me just in the right way and i came up and hit under the armrest and heard a crack.
Ive been in severe pain ever since, but the x-rays and MRIs came out okay. But i have this huge lump that doesnt look like it connects to the rest of my shoulder. And when I lie on my right side i can feel a bone proding out. Im not sure what I can do, ive just been lying in bed since this has happened. All the doctors dont seem to know. I am going to see a shoulder surgeon but thats not until this coming Wensday. The pain is just unbearable. :'(

hi
my first thought being as all xrays are clear is youve snapped one or more of the tendons, this hurts like hell and shoulder does sometimes have a lump
the tendons are like elastic and if snapped will bundle up
you cant lay on it and the pain is sometimes unbearabe
hot showers,and ice packs are the treatment and till its fixed with surgery keep in like a sling position
my brother went through this in april, he still isnt fully recovered but he is 55
i hope everything goes well for you and you get it sorted out, if it is this cant believe dr's didnt know? strange
ok tc