We have a friend that has had sinus infection after sinus infection. He had his septum fix a few months ago and he continues to have more infections. The doctors have had him on antibiotics since Thanksgiving. And now they want to do more surgery to get rid of these pseudomonas (bacteria) in his sinus cavity again. We are all wondering if there is a way to get rid of these naturally.

Maybe colloidal silver, maybe Grapefruit seed extract. See an infectious disease specialist right away!

try homeopathy, VERY effective in chronic sinusitis.

I had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago. After 2 months I fell ill with a really bad sinus infection. After that my nose started to get more and more sore until eventually it started to drain and this yellow pus started coming out. I then found that my nose was infected with pseudonomas. The doctor who performed the rhinoplasty took me to surgery and cleaned it out. For 1 week after surgery I had a drain in and every 2 hours I was to flush the wound with a solution made up of 1 liter saline solution and 1000 mg of ciprofloxacin. Apart from that he put me on 3 weeks of the antibiotics called Levaquin. I have 1 more week of antibiotics to go but hopefully its taken care of. My nose certainly feels a lot better.

It never occurred to me that my nose could get infected so long after the surgery but now I know. My case is not common but it does happen. Patients need to be more informed about the long term risks of surgery, and to be on the watch out for infection even several years after surgery.

I'm interested in this too. I went through 6 weeks of IV treatment for pseudomonas (vancomycin & ceftazidime) after 6 weeks of treatment with Levaquin. The IVs ended 2.5 weeks ago. 2 weeks after it ended my symptoms returned. (Its in my ankle. I had a compound fracture in May and one bone was driven into the dirt.)

I am now on Cipro from my surgeon. He hasn't referred me back to the Infectious Disease doctor that handled the IVs.

I am looking for anything that will help me fight this.

I used ciprofloxacin and it gave me acute a chillies tendinitis which is ver painful and hard to get rid of so be carefulGENTL

I too have pseudomonas and am looking for something to get rid of it. I found HealTone on the internet. It's sounds very interesting no pun intended I am going to give it a try, maybe it could work for you.

I used colloidal silver sprayed on the leg wound followed by manuka honey (raw fmanuka honey active at 15+ only) and the right leg which had been worse off to begin with healed up wonderfully well. They keep wrapping my other leg with gentamycin underneath - with no air to that leg wound, there has been an ulcer remaining there these past 7 months of treatment wwith them. When Winter gets here in earnest and my mobility impairment does not permit my geting out to clinic appointments, I have no doubt that the same treatment that healed my right leg will then work to heal the left one as well and in the Spring hope to be able to go to the regular MD and show him what the manuka did to heal this condition. Look it up by googling "effectiveness of manuka honey in eliminating pseudomonas bacteria" and you will find some great information there!

Hey, I am dealing with pseudonomas did the heal tone work, i am on my 2nd round of antibiotics

Did you find a natural way to get rid of the pseudonomas? I am on my 2nd round of antibiotics?? Just wondering?

I have the same problem. you are on the right treatment. Some patients have immune definitely, specifically IgG deficiency that can predispose to recurrent infections. I am a physician my self.

Read up on cryptolepis and alchornea. Another option would be alder bark. Pharmaceuticals are touted as these wonder cures, but too often they don't work, or work for long, and then your body is so messed up from them that you are at risk for additional infections.
Good luck.

Good luck.

It is a antibiotic resistance pathogen and they often have to try several different antibiotics or scrape it out surgically to loosen its strong hold...and then the antibiotics are more successful.

I'm a little late to this party, but have you tried pulling the infection out with clay, charcoal, or a combo of both? What about using diatomaceous earth, internally and externally?

Once the infection is out of there, you can continue to treat with the manuka honey for a day or two and/or keep the wound covered. As long as the one leg doesn't get any air at all, you will have continual problems.