I have an Appointment to have teeth extracted on Dec. 18. I have two teeth top right wisdom and molar in front of, I have a bad infection, sometimes a swollen boil like lump at the gum line, also thick puss when I push around the roof of my mouth towards the teeth. I can't stand the bad smell I need to get rid of this infection. I had a allergic reaction to Penicillin, I'm afraid to try another antibiotic, what else natural can I take????????// SSOOO Embarassed! Jackie :'(

Well, they have other antibiotics available. You can ask your doctor about what would work for you.

If you don't trust any of those, you could try Silver Biotics or ASAP (they're the same product, just different names) from American Biotech Labs. It's a fabulous, all-natural, non-toxic product that kills bacteria, fungus, viruses, parasites, and other pathogens. It also doesn't conflict with other medicines. It's a nano-silver product, NOT colloidal silver, so it doesn't accumulate in the body. You can purchase it online or at a local health food store. However, like any supplement, talk to a doctor first.