Hello !

I am going to improve my body fitness, 320lbs.. my goal 250lbs..

where should i start excersie or diet control?

Hello Logan, 

to answer your question simply - you're going to need both the diet control and exercise plan to reach your goal. Weight loss works in a fairly simple way: you need to start eating less calories, so your body can start burning stored fat. However, to start this process and to maintain it for long enough so you'll reach your target weight, you'll need to adjust your daily calorie intake and try to jump-start your metabolism with exercise.

Reducing calories of course is not just the case of eating less food, no matter which type of food it is - you'll need to cut out the fatty, fast food stuff and replace it with fruits and vegetables. It also helps to split your meals into 5-6 smaller ones you take during the day so you never get to the point where you'll feel too hungry. It's also important because without this, you won't have the energy to keep yourself active.

It is great to hear that you want to improve your health and trim down! You have a goal of 70 pounds, and I believe you can achieve that goal within a year if you have a diet and exercise plan that is effective. I believe you will need to include both diet and exercise in your plan to reach your goal and maintain that goal. If you can walk for 30 minutes or more each day, this will make your weight come off easier and keep it off. Even after you lose the weight, you will need to exercise to keep the pounds from sneaking back.

Why not start the 2 things at the same time? If you find difficult to start the two things at the same time you can start with a healthy diet and incorporate more physical activity in your daily life ( walking instead of using the car, stairs instead of lift, ...) and when you are ready for both things you can start doing some sport.

About eating the guidelines are: eat not too much, eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, wholegrain products, fat free and low fat dairy products, fish, lean meat. Avoid food containing a lot of salt, saturated fat, sugar and refined grains ( white pasta, white bread0. drink 2l water/day, avoid alcohol.

Changing life style is about persistence more than doing all the changes at the same time. Little steps, day by day, will bring you where you want. Good luck!

nice suggestions bros

My way of improving is

Do some extra work and cut down the fat foods. Take food as limited (enough amount to be healthy) and take fruits ,spices when possible. Skip the bike and go by walk to nearer places.Do some basic workouts to keep blood circulation.

It will not produce a instant weight loss but a gradual improvement are there.

Keep Walk Daily Minimum 2 Hours.

You should start on your diet control, avoid processed junk foods such as fast food and Choose whole foods-whole grains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, healthful sources of protein (fish, poultry, beans).  

________________

Doorstep Organics

I think you can get your desire body fitness you to continue it with balance diet and exercise for this ...