Hi my names mark and I’m 15 about to be 16 and I’ve read a lot of peoples experiences and I’ve had some similar and different but for me I see to have a distorted view of the world and my life everyday some better than others but some are worse it all started because I started to smoke marijuana a couple times a month maybe a couple a week but after like 2 months or less I was up late the night before a trip to Reno and smoked really strong stuff that I’ve been using and started with and I had a panic attack so I went to sleep so I didn’t have to feel that it felt like being drunk but without the nausea and then the next day I drank a cup of milk that was in coffee and Found out that I got sick because  sick because I was lactose intolerant and had a miserable ride to Reno then I had a panic attack in Thebes lobby and in the arcade then when I got home it’s stayed the same the feeling never went away and now I feel a bit better but I think that when I smoked that night I had taken my ADHD meds called methylphenidate and that could have been a cause but now I feel a bit better and told myself that I never want to smoke again but now I feel like I do want to but I not want to ruin my good feelings and go back to square one all I want to know is how can I deal with this and can smoking again bring back these feeling or help them i just can’t live with some of this like I always get  scared about ever going to travel to far from home and I start rambling and can’t remember where I was going  with it then I seem to not be able to remember things much and I can’t even think about traveling or my trip to Reno which I can’t stop thinking about and it’s been almost 2-3 months now and I want to try smoking again only if it can help me if not then never again any tips or ideas 

Stop smoking weed! Something similar happened to my ADHD son. It is very bad for your brain.
Start running or biking regularly and you will feel better.

thanks I'll start doing that I just wanted to know if it could help me or set me back but i'm going to stop, thanks.