i been smoking pot and i guit the times i smoke weed i did not eat properly cus i wanted to be high mor e and more and now i look so skinny and my tongue become whitish is it related to side effects on guiting weed

There are multiple medical conditions that may cause “white tongue” as one of their symptoms. It is possible that you may have Oral Thrush (basically, a yeast infection in your throat), which is mainly found in newborn infants, but it can also be found in adults with weakened immune systems.

I have never heard of marijuana being the cause of white tongue, but as I am certainly no expert regarding this symptom, you should definitely have it looked at by your doctor as soon as possible.

k lets say i had been smoking practically everyday for around 5 months and then i decided to quit and it has been a week. what are some side effects from that?

nothing is going to happen even if ur the rare person who actually gets addicted to weed, because it takes 3 days to lose the addiction.

is it true that it is possible to geet addicted to weed? :O

yeah n***a im addicted right now ive been smoking a blunt or more a day and i wish i never started. once you smoke enough your gonna understand what everyone on this website is talking about.

NO! its not! weed is not physically addictive, like alcohol, tobbacco, and harder drugs such as coke and heroin. With these addictive drugs there will be physical negative effects on the body when you stop using the drug. weed is not like this. it is possible to feel addicted to it, and is mentally addictive, but then again everything is. people say they are 'addicted' to video games, and thats total bollocks. short answer no, you may want it more, but this is no different from wanting a cookie.

smoking pot clears the mind. you think more clearly. and tests have been done. pot DOSENT cause cancer. pot wouldnt be leagal to medical patients if it was harmfull

GUEST has no clue what he's talking about, probably smokes all day and wants his country to legalize it. There are many benefits to smoking weed but his assumption that it doesnt cause cancer hhhmmmm lets take one sec to think about the smoke in his lungs that can't possibly be bad. Cannabis is a drug and does become addictive people JONES for it all the time. Cannabis affects the chemicals in your brain specifically anadamine and dopamine the same drugs that HEROIN affects once you alter these levels it takes time and detox for you body to bring them back into check. A very good link to a thorough study done on Cannabis is here

http://books.google.com/books?id=bL2u5RRYIpcC&pg=PA235&lpg=PA235&dq=anadamine+function&source=bl&ots=HJxeRgPWy2&sig=zMfhpiQD8jj5Bs0Q2EsKLEeh1GE&hl=en&ei=0BdcSp2cL4yg8QTR0s3iDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3

Im not for it or against it in fact I used to smoke allot but no longer want to be a pothead and have quit pretty recently. I was addicted physically but that subsided after a few weeks now thats left is the mental part which takes months if not years to fully heal.

One more thing pot "wouldnt be leagal to medical patients if it was harmfull " I think geust should take some benzos like xanax or ativan for a month or two and try quitting those see how HARMFUL these drugs really are. Before readnig any of the BS some of these people post do your own research. CANNABIS is a drug that leads to schizophrenia it ups your chances by 500% ..not too mention a billion other things it could cause

No drugs = good health

BJAMIN

ok let get a few things straight. weed DOES NOT, let me type that agian, DOES NOT cause cancer, yes it damages cilia, but its not radioactive, like tabacco, so i wont cause cancer, weed as the smallest possible phisical dependancey posible, meanig extremly minor, but very mentally addicting, its DOES NOT kill brain cells, studys show it might stimulate them, there is not 1 recorded death from weed use alone. ive been smoking staright nuggets (the good sh*t) for almost 3 years, the only side effect i can see it short term memory loss. althe there is no proof its connected to the weed, just a guess, yes it leads to other drugs, but only becuse its illeagal, make it legal and you eliminate the problem. in my personal opinon, weed is the best thing you can smoke in comparision to tabacco, and the "hard" drugs

Another completley useless post with ZERO credibility from a pot smoker, take the information you read on here especially from these users lightly. Weed doesnt kill brain cells HMMMMMM Weed smoke doesnt cause Cancer Hmmmmmm Tobacco is radioactive LOL WOW this guy is dillusional

B

I think it is dangerous to put out there that pot doesn't cause cancer. I don't think that has been determined yet?? But I"m not a pot smoker so what do I know. And another person here stated that cocaine is physically addictive, I think it's been determined that coke is NOT physically addictive. People are not known to die from cocaine withdrawls as they can from heroine and alcohol. But that doesn't mean it isn't as destructive.

hala back people.only those who smoke weed coz they will know wat i mean when i say that weed is really good,wheather u smoke it in the morning,afternoon and night

SO ....... im definitly a bud smoker !! I love it ! after coming back from work smoke a bowl and relax its the best! i never have any side affects from it but than again i have been smoking for years now. At first i didnt like it because it made me so tiered but than you start to grow out of that stage and you get active. when im upset i just smoke a bowl and seriously im not upset anymore i could really care less. to me it makes me a better stress free person. you guys are weird arguing on here lol.. JUST PASS THE BLUNT !