ok so my periods are irregular i don't get them sometimes for months at a time ! i had sex yesterday without a condom i thought he had one on , but he didn't c u m at all and not before either It was my first time my cherry still hasn't popped yet what's the chances of me getting pregnant ? please help . he didn't c u m at all and said he didn't pre c u m

Yes, there is a chance that you've gotten pregnant by him, even if he reports that he didn't come, climax or pre-cum.
But you had unprotected sex, and that's all it takes.

Next time, BE CERTAIN YOU'RE USING A CONDOM, cause then you won't have this worry, right?

Also, don't use oil-based lubes with a condom or anything rubber, cause it attacks laytex immediately and will cause it to fail.
Use only natural lube or water based lubes from a drug store or grocery store.

Good luck.

is it a big chance since i have irregulaar periods

Yes, even more so.... but I'm going to defer to a female moderator to answer further. I am male, and not as well aquainted with the topic.