I you have a UTI can that bring a negative result to your home pregnancy test.

I havent had sex since the end of January but I got my period right after. On my normal days. Now I've missed two periods && I started to getting soreness in my breast && pains in my lower && middle back. Also in my stomache area as well. I've taken two hpt && one at a womens center in my town. They all came back negative. I knew something was wrong though. Like a kidney infection or a UTI so I went to my doctor. It came out that I do have a UTI but she also didnt know why my boobs were hurting. She had me take a urine pregnancy test && it still came out negative. She was 100% sure that its accurate. I then talked to my mom. She told me the only way she knew she was pregnate with me is by a blood test. Do you think that having a UTI causes a negative results? I'm so emotional about all this. I just want it over. I do not want this baby if I am pregnate. I used protection and all. Can anyone help??

Thanks
Worried && Confused.

so did you end up preggers?

I have also been having the same problems and went do the dr today to find out i had a uti, but she took a pee test and said she was sure that i was not pregnant!! I told her well my boobs are sore and ive been cramping for weeks and i just know im pregnant. she replied " it said no but if you want you can have a blood test done. So i went today to get one done and wont know will the morning! let me know if u ended up pregnant. i have my fingers crossed that I am, my husband and I have been trying and i walked out so disapointed today!