My girlfriend and i have been having unprotected sex for about 2 weeks now. The doctors told her before that it would be very difficult for her to be pregnant. The past week or so she has been feeling a little "odd". Her breasts have been tender aching and sometimes hurt her. She has been eating and going to the bathroom more than normal. She has also been having spot bleeding. Some people we have asked have said that spot bleeding IS a sign of pregnency..... others have said its not. We don't know who to believe. so my question to you is this....... Is spot bleeding and the other signs i mentioned early signs of pregnency? And if so what is there to do? If you could answer my questions it would really be great. %-)

Every woman is different. It is possible to spot during implantation of the egg. Not all women experiance this. I myself never have. It is also possible to spot after intercourse when you are pregnant. While her symptoms are signs of pregnancy, it doesn't neccesarily mean she is pregnant. Is she late yet? Best thing to do is once she is late take a EPT and see if it is positive or not. If she is uncertain she can always go to the doctors. If this is something that niether of you wanted, might I suggeest to continue using pretection or a bcp. Always remember that just becuase a doctor says she may never get pregnant.....they aren't always right. Many women I know have had this told to them and they have gone on to have beautiful children. Let us know how things go. =)

i found out that i was pregnant at the age 14 and the sings was that i was getting very sick for about 2 weeks every moring it was really hard when i was 8 and half mounths pregnant and i had a miss caredeg

well to answer your question i just found out i was pregnant 10 weeks i spoted and started using the bathroom more often got sick but at night i got pregnant march 10 08 took a test easter and it was negative went to the health dep march 28 and it was negative then i went back april 29 and it was positive so if she is to early it might not show up but i also did not get my period in march or april and so on but some people do still bleed when there pregnant just take a test and if it is negative and she still feels the signs wait then take another one about 2 weeks from the first one.oh yeah a doctor told my sister she could not have any kids and guess what she has 2 so don't believe everything you hear :-D :-D

Hi am Nicola,
I have tride 4 8 months too get pregnant and can't.
I dont know wots wrong with me, am still young and a couldnt take it if a cant get pregnant. please help me here!!

Im not sure but ive heard stress can contribute to not been able to get preg. so chicky try not to stress or worry you will, go to doc get some tests done and see what they say. I also watched on sun rise lol that it can take up to a year for most women to get perg. There is nothing wrong with you!! Just remember everyone is different. Good Luck and Dont give up!!

IM 18 YEARS OLD I WORK TWO JOBS AND IM GOING TO SCHOOL I JUST RECENTLY LEFT MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS HE HAS MADE ME FEEL INFERIOR....WELL NOW I THINK IM PREGENT AND IM NOT SURE I HAVE TAKEN 2 TEST BOTH SAID NEG. THAT WAS ABOUT A WEEK AGO... I SITLL FEEL WERID. I HAVE NOT HAD MY PERIOD SINCE JUNE. IN THE BEGINING. IM VERY UNSURE OF WHAT TO DO. I DONT KNOW IF I AM. I ALWAYS FEEL TIRED NOW AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP. I FEEL MOODY SOMETIMES. I JUST NEED TO KNOW SOME MORE SYMPTHOMS MORE SURANCE IF I AM OR NOT...AND I JUST NEED TO KNOW

There's a lot of other symptoms that are associated with pregnancy and I'm not convinced that you're pregnant to be honest. Can you take a pregnancy test and find out what your status is? I think that would be helpful to know. And it would put your mind at east quite a bit. What do you think?

my situation is sort of the same. if its not because of pregnancy, then why arent i getting my period?

Hi

I am a concerned boyfriend, who loves my gf a lot and I'm doing my best to find out if my she might be pregnant.
We are both hoping that she is not pregnant as we are not ready for this kind of a commitment right now.
We have been having sex here and there, yet I made sure to always wear a condom as well as to always perform the withdrawl method.
We got freaked out after having sex the one night and she took the morning after pill the next day,
as well as another time when I might've touched my penis before fingering her(I was nervous about that).
Then midway through her cycle she had what I beleive to be the "breakthrough bleeding(period)".
Then two days before her actual period was supposed to appear she had period like cramps for two nights,
and only at night, being fine the next morning. She is going to take one or two HPT for us to be just sure.
I guess what I'm looking for is someone to just reassure me of the situation as I am quite freaked out a bit.
We are def going to get her on some sort of contraceptive, or else we will not do it again.

Please advise me as to what other simptoms I should be looking out for,
keeping in mind that the pill might still be influencing her cycle.
Thanks in advance.

My boyfriend and I have been unprotected sex. And now I have been feeling very tired, headaches, cravings, stomach pains, ( upper area and lower abdominal area ). I have been getting sick, also Iv been emotional, cranky and everyone around me is saying my stomach is looking different. Also I took 3 tests and all came back negative. What should I do?

Im kinda going through the same thing, ok so i had unprotected sex on 3/20 and again on 4/1. i was suppose start my period 4/19 but before the 19th i had veryy light bleeding and im not sure what it was, after a couple days it stopped so i took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I dont think it was my period because i have heavy periods that last almost a week, im now 12 days late. Can I still be pregnant? I also have been having back pains, hungry more often, feeling qweazy at times, I haven't actually vomited yet but feels like I need to, and now I'm getting sick

If she is having all of these symptoms of pregnancy I would say she would most likely be. Especially having unprotected sex for two weeks cuz the pull out method doesn't always work

Google implantation bleeding that will help u a lot

omg i have the same thing. My boyfriend and I have been wondering is it really possible for me to get pregnant while I'm having the same thing your girlfriend is having. Wow i can't believe that I have the same thing going on with me. I was about to or three days late on my bleeding, than i started on my to. So please tell us more. We would like to know.