Hello!I'm hoping someone can let me know what's going on in my head here, as I'm starting to get unsettled.Last Monday, I got the usual (I think) cold/upper respiratory tract infection or virus. Tickly throat, sore throat, coughing, lots of phlegm, a decent amount of nose mucus etc. No fever though.This is getting better. I'm finally getting my voice back, and the phlegm in the throat isn't as bad. I'm also slowly gettiing my sense of smell and taste back.However, as of yesterday, somethings been happening with my nose.From the left nostril, I am getting these watery leaks of stained light dirty reddy/yelliowy brown.The other nostril is more clear/light yellow with a bit of light brown, and thicker.The left side, leaking the watery c**p, feels tenderish...cheekbone area...leading down to my one tooth. The tooth tenderness is common every time I have colds, but I've never had the reddy-brown stained thing before.  The left nose side feels blocked.Please help, am freaking out where these strange colours are coming from. Thank you! 

Hey Ali81m, I was just diagnosed with a respiratory tract infection and i was just dealing with the symptoms until today when i started getting the same colored leaks in my left nostril as you did, and i was yes to ask if you gotten a treatment or answer for what exactly this is yet? because i'm getting a little nervous