I am considering a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono. He said the cost will be 16K (his standard for a revision) but also mentioned a nostril reduction to help my nose appear more narrow. I did not get a chance to see this on the computer or discuss cost of additional healing time. I am going to see him in about a month for a follow-up consult.

Has anyone had nostril reduction in conjunction with a rhinoplasty by Dr. Jacono and if so were you pleased with the result? (Not pinched looking? No obvious scars? No breathing obstruction?) Also, do you know the cost for this extra procedure as well as any additional healing time? I was thinking of taking a week and a half to two weeks off. (I know that docs say a week, but after two previous rhinoplasties, I still looked pretty busted after 7 days.)

Thanks so much for any information you can provide!!

I don't know much about Jacono but before you go and drop a whopping 16k on a revision perhaps you should explore other options. A lady had her nostril reduction initially done by Nassif in LA who is expensive and charged her quite a bit. She ended up not liking the results because of the scarring and the unnatural look he left her. She ended up consulting with Shah from Chicago who has trained under Toriumi and Pastorek of NY. He does online consultations or phone consultations I believe and he has good bedside manners. Anyway she ended up paying 900 dollars for one nostril to be revised and she showed me the pics (cuz im interested in seeing Shah myself). It looked natural and I did not notice scars. She mentioned that her swelling was going a bit down after 2 weeks. Anywho his website is. Seeing the girls results, I think he's at least worth a consult.

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

HI,

I also looking for a good doctor to get my nostrils reduced.
Can somebody help me in finding a doctor who is expert in this.
I heard that Dr. Nasif and Sanjay Grover are pretty good in that procedure.
Let me know if someone has good idea of doctors in CA.

Thanks
riya

Honestly I don't think Jacono is worth the money. He may not be as evil as Touriumi or Ellenbogen (Ellenbogen is really evil) Touriumi is just self inflated and apparetly sucks (too many dissatisfied patients for that price tag). Okay but I'm a very smart person who has researched the issues with my nose and it's like Dr. Jacono just wanted to settle on an easy way out that didn't address the fundamental problems. So one of those people charading as a great man, but I don't think so. The greats are Dr. Guyuron and Dr. Constantian and it may come as a surprise to you guys that they're not in LA or NYC (where one more easily finds THE DEVIL) but they're classy people who are actually dedicated to what they do. Dr. Guyuron is actually a professor and an authority. Dr. Constantian also will not do you wrong. I just want to help I hate the greedy plastic surgeon game. It makes me sick. Their hustle is misleading you they have no remorse about it or at least it doesn't outweight their greed then they rush you out the door they think they're smart I call it evil.

Dr. Jacono can probably handle some nostril reduction though. He's not bad, but not the authority on revision plastic surgery, especially if you've got a difficult case. A little to trigger happy and argumentative when okay seriously the septum matters the grafts restricing air flow matter and oh you just wanted to settle so quickly on some rib cartilage on the bridge and that's one problem but no cigar. Sorry Dr. Jacono.

DO NOT GO TO DR. ANDREW JACONO!!!!!!!
I went to him for a primary rhinoplasty and he destroyed my nose. It has been the biggest REGRET of my life!!!!!!! and he may seem nice at first when you are in the consult with him because well he wants your $$$ but if something goes wrong, he will deny it. And the truth is I now need very expensive reconstructive surgery caused by Jacono. He is not a specialist. Go to someone else who is a skilled surgeon. I cannot breathe at all through my nose, it has completely collapsed. Cosmetically it is a disaster but now I have so many medical problems. I have chronic sinus infections because the functionality of my nose has been destroyed. Do not go to Andrew Jacono.

Go to Dr. Guyuron--he makes miracles!!! And he's one of the most reasonably priced of all. He must be a true believer!!!

Omg that girl whomsaid this doctor destroyed her nose...he destroyed my face! I'm only a few days post op and panicking,  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Me too! I can't breathe. What's your info?

I had nostril reduction with Jacono. The result is fantastic. I have cute nostrils now. Breathing is fine, shape is beautiful, scar is virtually invisible. He resculpted the tip without cutting cartlige. I'm very pleased. Swelling was minimal. I had a bulbous over projected nose with large elongated nostrils.

Yes I have had nostril reduction with a rhinoplasty and was very pleased with what he did. I would take whatever recommendation he gives you because he is the professional and he knows what he should do to make you look your best. I took his advice and I am very happy I did. He knows his stuff and you should trust him.

I had a rhinoplasty and nostril reduction with Dr. Jacono and was very pleased with my results. He is a very talented and professional doctor and wouldn't let any other doctor touch my face. I trust him 100%!

Such a wonderful post. I like to read this post.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Dr. Andrew Jacono is the worst plastic surgeon on the face of this earth. I would advise anyone and everyone to stay away from him. You are NOT in good hands. NOT

hi im getting the same thing done in march he quoted me 15750,i've seen a few negayive post so im getting a little nervous,let me know if you hear anything thanks