Alternating NOstril Airway Blockage.... I am writing this with a lot headache..please do understand

1)I have a strange breathing disorder that I've been suffering from for a very long time..

2)During Normal days(Be it summer,even If I dont have cold) I can breath only through a single nostril(assume now that my Right nostril is working fine,through which I feel no problem in breathing(apprx 80-90% no problem in breathing.).. and through left Nostril (blocked) I can't breathe atleast 20% of air)...

3)If I try to breathe throgh left nostril(assume left nostril blocked and right nostril is fine ),I have to close my mouth and Right nostril and forcefully inhale through left nostril..by doing so I can take air and leave(apprx 20-30%)..but during cold I cant even take THAT atleast 10% of air by doing such way.......

4)coming back to the story.... after sometime(there is no regular time-interval,it may occuring during day/midnight/anytime) there is a transition period(I mean to say,my blocking shifts from left to right /right to left nostrils;for example,assume if right nostril is blocked,after transition period right nostril becomes normal and left becomes blocked)

5)During the transition period(which lasts for 5-30 seconds)I can breathe through both Nostrils..Voila.i i CAN FEEL THERE IS "SOMETHING" SHIFTING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT(I CAN FEEL MOSTLY WHEN WHEN IAM WITHOUT COLD)............. after that 5-30 seconds blockage problem repeats as I mentioned earlier (in para 4)

During cold and during rainy and espcially winter, this blocking occurs sevrely(blockage of both nostrils at a time.,difficulty to breathe from BOTH nostrils )

COMMON SYMPTOMS:

DURING NORMAL/SUMMER:1)ALTERNATE BLOCKING OF NOSE2)HEADACHE-WHICH CAN BE CURED BY PARACETAMOL /SARIDON(NOTE:HEADACHE WEEKILY ONCE-THRICE)3)COLD(RElatively less viscous mucous,watery white) flows sometimes)4)IF HEADACHE IS SEVERE AND IF I DONT TAKE TABLET..SITUATION WORSENS ANDIF I BEND DOWN(the feeling I get is,how to say?? I feel like more weight IS ADDED towards forehead with severe pain over frontal and fore head) sometimes parietal

DURING WINTER:

1)ALTERNATE BLOCKING OF NOSE (MAJORLY BOTH ARE BLOCKED AT SAME TIME WITH THICK YELLOW MUCOUS SOMETIMES AND SOMETIMES WHITE MUCOUS)2)REAPPEREANCE OF HEADACHE DAILY -EVEN BY PARACETAMOL /SARIDON3)THICK MUCOUS(SOMETIMES YELLOW,SOMETIMES WHITE)4)IF I BEND DOWN MY HEAD,I feel like more weight IS ADDED towards forehead with severe pain over frontal and fore head, sometimes parietal)..

DRUGS USED:

1)paracetamol/saridon2)oxymetazoline hydrochloride-usp 0.5 mg-From 2-3 days..(I usethis every winter) as it only helps to unblock both nostrils3)using podox( Cefpodoxime (100 mg)4)cetrizine and sometimes diclofenac sodiumhelp needed:1)what should I do to unblock both nostrils?2)why blocking shifts alternatively?3)I get severe headache..how to get rid of it?4)is there any advice you give or any information still i need to addor say to doctor???? 4)any natural treatmetns?(I dont do yoga,runnig etc) 5)whats my disorder is called as??

Hello, Cha47.  It appears you have some severe allergy of some sort.  You have pressure in your sinuses, perhaps, that is causing your headaches.  When you bend, the pressure increases to your head with gravity pulling more blood to it. The paracetamol/saridon you speak of only addresses the pain you are having.  You should ask the doctor about prescribing some antihistimines that will help with the swelling you are getting in your nostrils and sinuses.  You will get much relief and may not need the pain medications for your headache since you should get rid of it with the reduction of swelling.  I hope you visit the doctor and get relief!

Has anyone else had the symptoms Cha47 described?