I'm a 21 year old female in good health. I'm on no medications. For a week I started having bad acid reflux (at least that's what I thought it was). I've never had it before. Tums or meds wouldn't help. Then it turned into constant aching in my chest. It feels tight. Like my chest is being squeezed. I also am having trouble breathing. I can't take a deep breath. Today, the pain has started radiating to my upper back. It's starting to take effect of my daily life now. PLEASE help me out. My god. Nobody has ever replied to my posts... Thanks

I am a 33 year old male. I have had pains like you describe for 6 years now on and off. I understand how scared you are feeling right now. The best advice I can give you is to go see your doctor.
It could be many things or it could be nothing. Don't look for answers on the Internet as it might be misleading.
In my case I have not been diagnosed with anything and all my testing shows I am fine. I deal with it as best I can.
It could be your diet, a stressful event, or it just appeared like that. Of course it could heart related also, but I highly doubt it.
If you need some questions answered just ask me.

you really need to go to a doctor soon sounds like you are close to a heart attack

dont be an as****e