Hello.

I'm a 37yr old male. I've been experiencing this chest pain/aching feeling in the center of my chest for several days now. It's really weird; It happened a couple times before, but never lasted long, I'd say about an hr or so. But this time, this time it's been going on for almost 5 days now! This time it started, as what I'd describe, as a panic/anxiety/stress attack (pain in chest/cold sweats/lightheaded/flustered feeling). I wasn't doing anything stressful at the time either, I was just hanging out with my friend in his living room chilling. The feeling Death entered my mind and hasn't left...prob just my own paranoia. 3 days after this chest pain didn't go away, I was in the movie theater with my kids and towards the end of the movie the pain got more intense, again all the symptoms as above. All I could think of was "Please not here, not now!" After we left the theater, I called my ex wife to come get the kids because I was pretty scared of what was going on and didn't want to alarm my kids. So once she picked them up, I went to the ER to get myself checked out. They did an EKG and blood work, everything came back fine. I was still experiencing these symptoms (not as bad as when it peaked) but everything still came back fine. They gave me something like Mylanta for gas or something to rule out gas. I'm not sure if it helped or if I was just feeling calmer. When I left the hospital I was feeling hungry so I went to eat. In the middle of eating I started feeling weird again.

Sense then the pain/aching in my chest hasn't gone away. I've taken Tums but doesn't really help. I'm more concerned now sense all of those tests the hospital done all came back OK. That only tells me that it's something else. I'm pretty worried about this, as it's a Real pain!

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback!!!

Thank you kindly.

Oh....and this pain doesn't just come on when I eat or anything, eating has nothing to do with it. I wake up and it's still there.

Just clarifying.