When I have noticed there is something wrong, it was the middle of the night. Next time it was beginning of a busy workday, when I suddenly felt sore chest pain in my chest. At first, I was trying to ignore it, but my sore chest pain scared and worried me. I have to know if that could be a heart attack. Should I go to the emergency room, so please if anyone can explain sore chest pain in chest to me I would appreciate it a lot?

I can tell you that sore chest pain is one of the most common reasons people call for emergency medical help. Every year emergency room doctors evaluate and treat millions of people that are complaining for chest pain. Fortunately, chest pain does not always signal a heart attack as you might be afraid. Often chest pain is unrelated to any heart problem, and there are many reasons for this. Even if the chest pain you experience has nothing to do with your cardiovascular system, the problem may still be important. That is why it is worth the time spent in an emergency room to have your chest pain evaluated. Chest pain has many possible causes, all of which deserve medical attention, so you should visit a doctor anyway. The causes of chest pain fall into two major categories, cardiac and non-cardiac causes. Doctor will tell you the best answer if your sore chest pain in chest is serious sign or nothing so worrying. That is why I am not going to try guessing what could be your problem, because you might need medical exam.

I was having the same problem and I actually went to the er, I'm not saying your problem is the same as mine but mine is Costochondroiditis, it's where the cartilage between your sternum and ribs is inflammed and it causes a severe pain. It's caused from heavy lifting and can be taken care of with Ibuprofen. Have it checked out because it could be something more serious!