Hey guys, so a few days ago my chest felt tight so I panicked a bit and believe I had a mini panic attack, even though I have never really had those so I'm not exactly sure. I went to the doctor the next day and had an EKG, breath test and blood test done before they told me I was fine and had anxiety. I was kind of surprised because I'm usually quite calm. Anyways, the next day, I was having chest tightness/pain in the upper abdomen/lower chest area and had a hard time eating because I would get nauseas. Today, I woke up hungry, ate a little bit and my stomache felt bloated while i was still recieving that chest discomfort. I have a feeling it isn't anxiety but I'm not exactly sure, I will go to the doctor on monday and ask for an ultrasound done because the symptoms seem similar to those of gallstones. If you guys have had these problems, I would love some feedback on what it was and how you guys dealt with it.Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this post!BTW I am only 18 and I am a male.NOTICED I put this is wrong topic, sorry about that.

I have been experiencing similar problems and wish I could help. Actually I would just like to say be happy you have a Dr that listens to you. When going to the Dr or er I have been told there are no problems due to they will not do any tests. To be honest I feel as is I'm dying and they could care less. Best bet don't move to Massachusetts.