Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone might have any possible answers for me? I can't seem to digest properly. From about the age of 7 I have been in a state of constant "diarrhea" no matter what I eat. I put that in quotes because the stool is not necessarily watery, it's just ever coming, usually aggravated by exercise. I have learn to cope and have worn pads everyday for 10 years, and I am now 23 and am so SICK and TIRED of this. Any suggestions? I've been to the doctor and he immediately told me I was lactose-intolerant without any tests. There was a time when I tried to completely cut dairy out but it seems to still happen anyway even though it was less severe than usual. Maybe i have a more severe allergy? I don't know, but I'm at my wits end!

OMG!  I think I live your life...

I just posted something similar....You may actually be lactose intolerant...but that may not be the extent of it.  especially given that tho you had a reduction in symptoms, they were still there...

Have you seen a gastro-enterologist?  Had a stool sample checked for parasites?  Any bloodwork for deficiencies and or infections?  If not, go back to your doctor and ask for those things. At the very least theose tests will rule out common things.  Word of caution: collecting the stool sample...is traumatizing...just sayin'  LOL

Apparently celiac couls be the cause and there's a bloodtest for that too....?  That would suck, but at least you'd know.

I have no advice other than that...but if anyone posts anything good, I'll be sure to pass it on.

Good luck!