My husband is so thin and he has been diagnosed with lactose intolerance about two years ago, what can he do to gain weight, he is already drinking ensure twice a day just to maintain his weight, if he stops drinking them he loses even more.

how to gain wt with weight gainers if i am lactose intolerant?
What kind of weight gainer should i buy? Any lactose free wt gainer?

Well,
I am not sure why can’t he gain weight if he is lactose intolerant. I know that a lot of people are intolerant to lactose but this doesn’t mean that they are not able to gain weight. I also know that people with fast metabolism are not able to gain weight because their body burns all the fat cells before they have any chance in staying in your body. Can you tell me more about his diet and what does he usually eat? How big are his meals? I think that this can be done with appropriate diet as long as he focuses on gaining weight. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel