I have had these problems with my stomach now for over 2 years; bloating after I eat anything, feeling like I need to burp but can not and when I do its food and acid coming up into my mouth, stomach pains, chest tightness with shortness of breath, and spasams in my chest or esphogal tube. I have been to the cardiologist and my heart is fine, and have had the pulminary breathing test and my lungs are also fine. I also seem to always have postnasal drip and my tongue feels swollen and tingly. I have tried pepcid, zantac, prilosec, and prevacid. I had some tests done ( the scope down the throat, mri, cat scan) they found a tumor on my andrenal gland. They removed the tumor and the adrenal gland 2 years ago. They told me that would end my problems; well they were wrong. I went back to see the doctor in January and in February I had to have my gall bladder removed because it was full of stones; again they thought that was the cause and it has not made a difference. If anything I feel I no longer can digest food as well as I did. I still take prevacid but it just doesn't seem to be working. The docs suggested that i should up the dose from 30mg to 60mg a day. I have not tried this yet. I can't eat anything with out feeling this way, even water can do it. When I move my bowels they alternate by being watery, soft, and regular. Some days I have bad cramps with and go 3-4 times within a few hours other times it is in 1-to 2 days and the the stool looks normal. My dad has crohns; and my grandfather was lactose intolerant. This problem is causing me a great deal of anxiety as after I eat anything it makes my stomach bloat so bad it effects my breathing as I feel I can not get a deep breath and go throughout the day yawning trying to get a deep breath in as I feel I need it. When I first wake up I am fine Until I finally have to take my prevacid and have a bite to eat. I have been losing weight as I am overweight but it has not helped either. This has been going on for too long and I would appreciate any advice/help that anyone would have. It greatly effects my life and I can not see living the rest of my life in this condition. I feel as if there is something the docs have got to be missing here. I have always suffered from heartburn but this is far more then that. Every test I take comes back normal. The last doc I saw said he thinks its anxiety and wanted me to start taking celexa 10mg. I have no doubt I have anxiety but the anxiety comes from my stomach problems that cause shortness of breath, so I think anybody would have anxiety from that and adding another pill to make me take when I have a hard enough time eating or even drinking water does not seem like the anwser to me. I wonder if I am low on B12 as I heard prevacid or stomach conditions can cause that, I asked my doctor and he did not think this was the case, again any help would be very much appreciated as I feel like I have lost my life. Thank you

I know that you have posted this over a year ago and i just thought that i should say something about it. I have almost the exact same problems with my stomach and digestive track. I have had almost every test done that a doctor can do to check to see if there is something wrong with me and they have all come back completely normal. I am in my high school years and this has been going on for almost a year now and i feel the same way that you have, it has affected my life to where i miss a lot of school and it is really hard to have a normal teenage life. I wake up in the morning and i feel fine until i have to take my Zantac and eat something and then it all goes downhill from there. I burb constantly after i eat anything or even drink water. I have had a CT scan, Endoscopy, Colonoscapy, Abdominal X-ray, etc. Now the only thing the doctors are trying to get done is another Endoscopy to see if anything has changed. All the methods that they have tried have not worked and i am frustrated with the whole situation. They even tried to get me to go on depression medication which the only reason i am not myself lately is because of the stomach issues and i do not need depression medication. If they could only figure out what is wrong with my stomach then everything would be back to normal. If you believe in god or if you dont its okay too but what helps me is praying all of the time, and telling myself that everything is going to be alright and there could be a more serious problem like i could have cancer, or be dying but i thank god that i am not. I get my strength by trusting in him that all will be well. And yes sometimes i even have doubts in him but thats not the case, he will listen to you when you are frustrated and hurt about anything especially your situation. i just wanted to say that i feel your pain, and i would like to help you with your problem and if theres anything that i could help you with about our symptoms i would because the doctors are just playing around with my symptoms and i feel like they do not know what they are talking about. I wish that they would help me with my problem because i am too young to be having these problems and it has effected my life greatly. If you would like to reply you can i just wanted to encourage you. Goodluck with everything. 

Ray, i have lots of problems, some very wierd. im diagnosed with a condition called GASTROPARESIS, but 3 years on, im not so sure due to a few symptoms being differ to mine..had evey test possible and meds ect ect.. how can i get intouch with you Ray? can someone nudge ray as i dont think he be watching post as its months ago....pray he does. 38 yr old male...u.k.

thx