hi, i need some help

im sixteen years old and i have headaches in the front left of my head, right above my eye usually and at my temple. medicines generally dont help and these headaches happen on average about 3-6 times a day. they are pretty bad, i cant concentrate and i feel like i have to lay down for a while.

ive had a regular nausea pattern for five years now and i dont consider it a symptom. i have no extreme sensitivity to light or sound, the the headaches.

im a little worried about it happening multiple times every day and thats why im asking about it.
im paranoid. hah.

3-6 times a day? That's not being paranoid, that's time to see a doctor. Even though you aren't sensitive to light or sound, it sounds like your suffering from migraines of some kind (I myself am sensitive to smell during them). Really though, the frequency of them is what is most alarming; you should get those checked out.

Hope all goes well!

hey the same is happnig to me my mom dose not understand how bad thy get and i dont know wat to

do,i dont know if im senssitive to anything but mybe you can give me some advice on wat to do cz the pills they dont work at times it takes it away for a bit and then it just comes back or it only gose away for a while and i get this during school and i cant concentrate plz i need ur HELP :cry: