i have had constant lightheadedness ever since i can rememeber, i also space out and sometimes have little mini "black outs" when im doing something that doesnt require much attention. this has even happened a few times to me while driving. sometimes the lightheadedness gets worse and i get more of a spinning sensation and i need to sit down. ive had many tests done from regular blood work at my local hospital to mri's and eeg's and everything has come back normal, ive seen neurologists and ear nose and throat doctors and no one can seem to find a cause. if anyone has any idea at all even if u think ive already explored it please share.

Okay, have you tried checking your blood pressure? This is exactly the same story, I can totally compare it to mine as the same things are happening to me as well. For example, when I am crouching for longer time and when I get up I have a feeling I would faint, this is the most common example. I’ve had the low blood pressure whole my life and I have been experiencing lots and lots of these dizzy moments and situations when I think I would just black out, or when I simply do so without a cause, just like that. I’ve also went through many many tests and all of them were just fine, I’ve been also tested on diabetes and the results were negative. It seems like it’s all about the low blood pressure and nothing else, I learnt to live with it and I am doing fine now. I know how unpleasant this could be when you feel like fainting in the crowded bus or when I wake up early in the morning, or when sitting for a long time and then stand up.. these are all the unpleasant situations and I am honestly afraid to be on my own then. I hope this would pass by the time and I also wish you the good luck with the condition you have.

ive had my blood pressure taken, we'll every time i go to the hospital and its always normal....

I have diagnosed with POTS and Menieres Disease so it's no wonder I have anxiety issues.... But I am not sure if constantly feeling lighheaded is related to the above or something else.. No joke I feel like lightheaded/dizzy or like passing out almost 24/7... My blood pressure is average 95/55.. on the low side... does anyone have this or know how to increase your blood pressure besides salt without meds?

Traditional chinese medicine and accupuncture.