Does any of you in here have this problem that I do? I mean, whenever I want to do some exercises or whenever I am going for a running, constant lightheadedness happens to me. Like never before. I run all the time, at least, I was running before, but now I can't. I just don't feel good, because I think I am about to faint. Is this related to blood pressure issue, with some heart issues or something else? I never went to consult my cardiologist about this, and maybe I should do that. I am not so smart about this issue...But I am scared. 

good day. a lot of people are forcing themselves, they think that running or doing some exercises is OK if they are beginners, that they can do it just like other people. that is a mistake. so, if you are having that constant lightheadedness, that is one of the most common causes of feeling faint after a workout because you simply overexerting yourself and that is it. nothing weird, but punishing your body isn't a solution. you should know that pushing your body too hard can result in your heart working too hard and in that case, you are not getting enough blood to your head.so, go slowly, start slowly. you won't lose your weight first day. it takes much more than that. 

You should check your blood pressure and make sure that you drink enough water. That is really important because a deficit of the water can affect this. It is not uncommon. Maybe you have just overrated yourself, and you were exercising more than you actually can do it?

Also, pushing your body too hard into any type of exercise can result in your heart working too hard and not getting enough blood to your head and that is why this lightheadedness is happening.

Anyway, try with smaller "portion" of exercises, don't push it too hard. Step by step and you will be just fine. And, drink water! 

Hi there. It actually happens because, as soon as you finish any type of strenuous session, you are doing it pretty fast, if you know what I mean. You want to run for 2 to 3 kilometers at the beginning, even if that is the second day that you are running. So, that is why it's not uncommon to experience a feeling of lightheadedness or dizziness after any type of exercises. You feel like you are going to faint, you feel really weak etc. Generally, this condition does not always cause for concern, but you have to be aware that that lightheadedness can make you feel unstable and unsteady. The first thing that you should do is increase the amount of oxygen to your tissues.

hi, I think that people generally don't pay attention to their breathing. been there, seen that. I wanted to start running because I wanted to lose my weight and I wanted to be in the form, to be fit. so, I started. it was a humiliation for me to run 300 to 500 meters, I wanted to run 1 to 3 kilometers per one day. the main problem was that I never focused on my breathing and during that running, I felt really weak, I had lightheadedness as well and it was pretty bad. I almost got fainted one day in the park and that is when I realized that there is no need to push over your limits, you can't do that because your body won't be able to stand it.

Yes, I agree on that one dude!
Properly breathing is one of the main things during any type of exercises.
People believe that it is easy to breathe, that they do know how to breathe, but trust me, brother, they don't.
Also, I know that a lot of people don't eat anything before they training or cardio.
You see, you need to think of your body like a car. Every car needs a gas to run, and so as your body requires its own kind of fuel in the form of the foods you eat.
When you are running, your body uses energy stored in your tissues to enable you to exercise and when this energy is low, you might experience lightheadedness or dizziness.
Always add fuel before exercising!
Thank me later!

I agree. People don't eat because they think that they will be heavy if they have a meal before running. That is not true. Eating before and even after exercises are very important in order to prevent those issues, which are very common. I mean, every one of us had this problem, at least once. So, you are not the only one. But, checking your blood pressure, your blood generally and a sugar in your body should generally be a habit to all of those people who want to do some exercises or running, just to be sure that you are OK. That is all. 

There is no need to make a big deal about this. This is a common problem for all runners, who are trained or not trained as well. This thing generally occurs with a change in posture from lying, squatting, sitting to standing or moving as well. In medicine dictionary, this is called a postural hypotension and this problem is causing a delayed blood flow to the brain causing the lightheadedness. As soon as you notice what is bothering you, as soon as you notice what is wrong with you, as soon as you understand what your body actually needs, that lightheadedness will go away.