Hello guys. Anyone in here has a problem with chronic sinusitis? Because I do. And I think that there is no cure for this. Why do I think so? Because I have tried almost everything and nothing happens, and it lasts for too long, over a decade I think. So, I was handling it somehow, it was OK, but now very often I have that constant lightheadedness. Sometimes, they are hard and frequent, sometimes they don't last that long. So, I don't know what to do. I have tried some pills, I changed my lifestyle.Nothing, everything is the same. Any idea why? 

hi there. the same problem with me. for a couple of years, I have constant lightheadedness and that happened when I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. the doctor told me that this is related and that it can happen to everyone. the problem is that I just can't stand it. my doctor explained to me that this thing with chronic sinusitis, but to treat it, you need to find an underlying cause. usually, it can go without the treatment, but if you have dizziness and lightheadedness, the treatment is required. usually, the doctor will prescribe antibiotics. but if that doesn't work, you can try to find some over the counter medications, that for sure can help you. for example, one thing helps me and it removes a lightheadedness occasionally - taking a hot shower and inhaling steam through the nose. try it. good luck. 

My sister has this problem for four years now. She told me that this is going to "kill" her because she has no idea what to do with it anymore. Her head hurts, she has lightheadedness and she is dealing with very, very problematic nose. Unfortunately, she was not doing anything about this and this all turned into asthma. Now, she is dealing with sinusitis and with asthma as well.  Why?

Because she was careless, that is why. If you have problems with it, don't wait, go and find some solution immediately. I just don't want to mention other things that can happen if you don't treat it. 

Celebrity

Hi there. Yes, lightheadedness definitely is one of the related issues with chronic sinusitis. Generally, it is very simple to explain. But also, you need to know that lightheadedness may also be a symptom of allergies, so it's not a break if you do some allergy tests. Sinusitis can cause a weakness, fatigue, cold, etc, but it also can cause a lightheadedness. Also, you need to figure out does this has to do anything with a sinus infection, because it can lead to vertigo. Anyway, you really should go to your doctor and let him try to find an underlying cause and he will know what are the best treatment options. 

sp, guys I also have problems with chronic sinusitis and now, when I am writing this to you, I feel that my head really hurts. and that is pretty much annoying.
it seems to me that generally there is no solution for this issue. I have tried almost everything (maybe even everything), but this issue just won't go away. now, you are probably wondering how long I do have this problem - well, for 11 days, but those eleven days last like a year for me. this lightheadedness is going to destroy me I think.
do you have any recommendation for this? I would do anything...

Celebrity

Well, you have this problem for 11 days, and now you can really imagine what is a feeling when you are struggling with it for almost a decade? I believe and I trust that this is really, really bad thing. I know that my good friend told me that Congaplex really helped her in this issue, not just to get rid of the lightheadedness, but generally to struggle with all those problems that chronic sinusitis can cause.  I think that you will have to get a doctors prescription if you want to use this medication, but it is worthy of asking and trying. Hope it helps.

Yes, I agree. But, believed or not, there are so many other things that you can do if you want this to be better in your case. For example, you can go on the low carb diet program. Now, you are wondering what this has to do with this problem, but according to researchers, a lot of patients who went on low carb diet program and who were taking care of their weight had less problem with it than any other people who were eating regularly. This process will fix achronic sinus problems for sure. So, before you even think about using any antibiotics (I am telling for those who are at the beginning of this problem) you might try some other things. Good luck!

Celebrity

I agree that there are so many other things that you can do. Low carb diet is one of those. Also, when we are talking about this already then you should know that you should control your body sugar in order to prevent or to minimize this issue.  But I disagree that you should avoid antibiotics. It doesn't matter are you at the beginning of this problem or not. It doesn't matter do you struggle this problem for 10 years or 3 years...It is the same. But 11 days, like I have told already, is soon for a diagnose. I understand that person can't stand the pain, but this what you are dealing with is not a chronic sinusitis.